Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i won’t front, that’s a nice spin :russ:

between the dnc payouts and the x box promo payouts you should be able to stop working in 5 years or so :salute:
nikka mother fukk the DNC :mjlol: im just tired of these nikkas and they incel babble. No black people in real life care about this supposed division.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Imagine being jealous and triggered by a thank you to your own RACE :mjlol:, then they got nerve to get mad at all the trash ass shea butter twitter articles. These nikkas are miserable
Imagine getting mad at Kamala saluting black women yet having no smoke for this and preferring 4 more years of it

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imagine getting mad at Kamala saluting black women yet having no smoke for this and preferring 4 more years of it

pence is a white supremacist. If he died boys would be Harlem shaking in the streets. Everyone knows what it is

Kamala is being propped up as a black icon

why do y’all continue to be surprised that there are people who have high expectations for a black* icon and none at all for a white supremacist?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Because it's pathetic. What kind of man does that make you? Maybe we have different values but degenaracy generally repulses me, that's how I was raised. Maybe in your houshold that was ok. Not how I grew up.
I grew up in a household that didn’t try to police other folks lifestyles because we were happy. It shows something is lacking in yourself when the actions and personal choices of others can cause such a visceral reaction such as repulsion bruh.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This con man was telling black folk to withhold their votes, now he upset cause black men not getting credit for voting for Biden/Harris :gucci:

This motherfukka is a clown.
Gtfoh- to anyone with any sense of nuance he is saying that even though black people voted the Biden ticket, you have received nothing in return for your vote to any extent that Indians, nonblack immigrants, whites and the lgtffghb have received in direct return. Which is exactly what happens when your vote is not leveraged in any beneficial way. Let your ego go-and admit you were wrong. what foundational black Americans, ados, and other black people who you ridiculed as “too pro black “ were insulted and wrongly called “trump supporters” for working to equip black voters with a sense of power, you received NOTHiNG. The fact that you’re an alleged black man and ignore the facts. You’re a fool. The bottom line was to make sure you obtained a viable return in exchange for putting Democrats in office - you failed. Just admit it. Kamala slapped your face and you still turn the other cheek for her.
:mjtf:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:deadrose::dead:
In the words of my father “Let the sideshow begin....” .

Where’s all of the posters in here that were tap dancing for this chick “it dontz matter if she gotz a white husband or wuz a prosecutor who never acknowledged bleeck peoples , she’s the black womenz amerikkka needZ” c00n train is coming “
HUsbBH.gif

Rallying for a whole Indian American top cop opp in black face@HarlemHottie we tried to warn them sis.:coffee:

step right up
full

hurry hurry
full

before the show begins
full

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
pence is a white supremacist. If he died boys would be Harlem shaking in the streets. Everyone knows what it is

Kamala is being propped up as a black icon

why do y’all continue to be surprised that there are people who have high expectations for a black* icon and none at all for a white supremacist?
I'm not surprised at anything. I'm appalled that mufukkas here claim to be pro-black yet prefer 4 more years of Pence instead of Kamala. I'm appalled folk claim both sides the same yet clearly only have smoke for one.