Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Because it help create an environment where simping is encouraged. Dont be simple.
There's no use with arguining with people like @skylove4 . They just degenerates. Dude deson't realize that letting degenaracy run wild isn't good for societies or families. Brehs like him most likely want shyt like prostitution to get legalized. Dude has a newport avi:francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nikkas in here tryna build back up @CHICAGO confidence cause he questioning his whole career right now :russ:

Let me stop :deadmanny:
:mjtf:nikka DID A NON SHILL
EVER GIVE YOU THAT PITY DAP?

WASSUP WITH ALL THE FAKE
LAUGH SMILEYS?

YOU NOT LAUGHING ON
THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT PC
SCREEN BREAUGH.

THIS IS A BAD LOOK.
:devil:
:evil:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:deadrose::dead:
In the words of my father “Let the sideshow begin....” .

Where’s all of the posters in here that were tap dancing for this chick “it dontz matter if she gotz a white husband or wuz a prosecutor who never acknowledged bleeck peoples , she’s the black womenz amerikkka needZ” c00n train is coming “
HUsbBH.gif

Rallying for a whole Indian American top cop opp in black face@HarlemHottie we tried to warn them sis.:coffee:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Lol @skylove4 is clearly a feminine simp ass fakkit:russ:

Nah. He's a c00n that's laid up with a fat and sloppy white hoe all day. One of those "Good white folks is our allies!" type of Sambos. Constantly laid up with Mama June type of females. I only take him off of ignore to neg him every couple of weeks.
:mjlol:

Isn't that right @skylove4 ?
:umad:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
There's no use with arguining with people like @skylove4 . They just degenerates. Dude deson't realize that letting degenaracy run wild isn't good for societies or families. Brehs like him most likely want shyt like prostitution to get legalized. Dude has a newport avi:francis:
I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life and I do think prostitution should be legalized and regulated :yeshrug: