Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not surprised at anything. I'm appalled that mufukkas here claim to be pro-black yet prefer 4 more years of Pence instead of Kamala. I'm appalled folk claim both sides the same yet clearly only have smoke for one.

Breh. Everyone on here who voted placed a vote to get pence out

What are you talking about?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
@neotheflyingone
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
@dj-method-x
@Hiphoplives4eva

Agents gonna age - time to reup their threads and see how well they aged. Those 4 did the absolute most with the dub moves. They had a list going right - time to return the favor. I’ve never seen that much disrespect from those 4 posters coming at other black posters to the point where they copied racist whites.

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

And get the flute version so Nap can groove to it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is It me or did TLRepublicans make thread after thread about not voting and shytting on Kamala, now they mad that black women are getting their just due for their support.
You’re a piece of shyt. You legit are acting like you don’t see the divisiveness that she is sowing to Mark the divide between black women and men. Did she thank black men specifically ?? Even throughout the election process she had her minions out here on social media saying that black men were switching sides to Trump. Her statement confirms this. But continue playing dumb and acting ignorant. If I see this as a black woman, you don’t speak for me or on my behalf, you bytch.
:what:
Especially when you’re on Twitter as an lghtbq supporter- don’t think I forgot. There’s notes on you b
tenor.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He saying saying coli bad faith c00nactors didn't have smoke at all for pence over the last 4 years.
Pence isn’t parading himself around as a member of the black race or as a black woman while pandering for votes under the guise of black allegiance.
:what:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Breh. Everyone on here who voted placed a vote to get pence out

What are you talking about?
I don't think breh understand that you have some people on this site who voted for joe but are still going to keep their foot on his and Harris's neck :francis: being called a "Trump supporter" when you don't agree with someone view point or question shyt about joe and the dems is the new "c00n".

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't think breh understand that you have some people on this site who voted for joe but are still going to keep their foot on his and Harris's neck :francis: being called a "Trump supporter" when you don't agree with someone view point or question shyt about joe and the dems is the new "c00n".
Nah keeping your foot on jim crow Joe neck is absolutely acceptable, however having zero energy for trump for 4 years and then pretend to be upset at kamala for thanking black women is comical :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
pence is a white supremacist. If he died boys would be Harlem shaking in the streets. Everyone knows what it is

Kamala is being propped up as a black icon

why do y’all continue to be surprised that there are people who have high expectations for a black* icon and none at all for a white supremacist?
What could she do in your opinion that would make her worthy of a “black icon” label:jbhmm: