Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is my whole thing about it, obviously black women didn't do it themselves but we're men, let them have it Jesus. It's like people didn't grow up around any women and didn't live through Chris Rock bit about women needing food, water and compliments("tell your mama how good the food is", "tell your mama how nice the house looks", etc)

nikkas dying for a pat the head from Kamala fukking Harris of all people lol

better be careful (like Sparkle) what they ask for.

dudes shilling + begging for thanks and some butter biscuits.

she will be like “huh, you want an extra 5 years on that sentence? Is that what you said?”

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot_20201109-172958_Chrome.jpg

:dead:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:deadrose::dead:
In the words of my father “Let the sideshow begin....” .

That's my shyt, brehette. "Step right up to see the saddest show on Earth for 50 cents!"
:wow:

These shills and c00ns don't know anything about that. Bet if it was Elvis, you'd have about 40 daps.
:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Didn’t take her long to take the mask off.
:mjlol::francis:
giphy.gif

I swear to gawdddd I bet not see any of those same names of demoshills complaining about a damn thing.
tenor.gif

Papa Joe Jim Crow and Kamala hitting them with the 2 hitter quitter - that’s BLATANT disrespect.
:picard::picard:
“Let’s hope when they get in office, that was years ago- their track record is different “ This will be a long 4 years, not even 60 days in. The same ones trying to diss Malcolm X and Claude Anderson only to get caught in the gunfire - should have listened.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@neotheflyingone
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
@dj-method-x
@Hiphoplives4eva

Agents gonna age - time to reup their threads and see how well they aged. Those 4 did the absolute most with the dub moves. They had a list going right - time to return the favor. I’ve never seen that much disrespect from those 4 posters coming at other black posters to the point where they copied racist whites.

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

dudes rejoicing because they earned third class citizenship

Last edited: