Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All jokes aside, if the plan is kamala 2024 then they’ve gotta work on the presentation

It’s not about a “pat on the back”, I doubt anyone really gives a shyt about that

in kamalas vp speech she mentioned her husband, kids, sister and mother (rip) specifically. Her black father was grouped in with everyone else.

She married a white man

And whether it’s right or it’s wrong, Kamala is known for “locking up niccas in Oakland like Gary Payton used to”

15-18 percent of black men voted for an open white supremacist in the middle of a pandemic that has dragged out purely because of his stupidity. what do you think black men are gonna do in 2024 if it appears that Kamala is somewhat anti black male?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Not at all.

It's more of a "read the room". i'm so proud black women held it down. I just don't like the image of news media talking about black male flight. The subtle reinforcement that black men are irresponsible.
It always starts there and filters down into "teams".

I've seen way too many, "god damn, black women gotta do everything." "straight black men voted against" "this is why black women are xyz", even cases where "straight black men" are somehow lumped together with white men/white latinos.

it doesn't help that many black male celebrities were bought / gave their endorsement to trump. The reality is most black men are not enemies of black women. But if you listen to media and social media you'd think differently

She should’ve added black men to the message as well.

Daps
All jokes aside, if the plan is kamala 2024 then they’ve gotta work on the presentation

It’s not about a “pat on the back”, I doubt anyone really gives a shyt about that

in kamalas vp speech she mentioned her husband, kids, sister and mother (rip) specifically. Her black father was grouped in with everyone else.

She married a white man

And whether it’s right or it’s wrong, Kamala is known for “locking up niccas in Oakland like Gary Payton used to”

15-18 percent of black men voted for an open white supremacist in the middle of a pandemic that has dragged out purely because of his stupidity. what do you think black men are gonna do in 2024 if it appears that Kamala is somewhat anti black male?

I don't want Kamala to be President personally and I honestly dont think that she has what it takes to win.

Perhaps if she did some things in between now and 2024 and improved on her weak spots... maybe.

But as she stands right now? Nah.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
adrian-beltre.gif

Them nikkas are like some prostitutes...These nikkas did all of that work and handed the money over to the Pimps (Joe Biden and Kamala) and did not even get a "good job hoe," nikkas got ignored like a renegade bytch.

That's assuming they're not on some propagandist's payroll. Imagine being pathetic enough to do all that shilling for free :scust: