Kai Cenat Asks Tyla On A Date. Gets Instantly Rejected On Live

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This.

I don't understand how middle aged men fall for this WWE shyt. These streamers do literally anything for content. Include fake relationships and fake beefs.

He probably told her what he was gonna do, and how she should respond, before they started streaming. So his followers feel more "connected" to him.

Fred.
:mjlol:I’m saying he did the same thing with Ice Spice and Skai Jackson. You actually think he’ll run the risk of making these girls feel uncomfortable on camera. Without putting them in on the joke or their agents okaying it. Dude is banking on a viral moment and he got it.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She’s also just hitting her prime and fame I’m sure he isn’t the first guy to hit on her. I doubt she’s as thirsty as they think. She’s probably now got access to men with clout.,

Her team probably wants her in a PR relationship if anything

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would have had a better shot asking her off camera.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Not that she would’ve accepted it anyway but he definitely asked her like that for content. This thread shows that it worked for views.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I felt bad for lil bro after seeing that :mjcry:

I don’t think he was being serious, this kid makes how much a month? All those instagram baddies that we all salivate over he can have eating his ass anytime he wants.
He was dead serious. He's been thirsting over her for a minute