Supporter
Daps

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I don’t think he was being serious, this kid makes how much a month? All those instagram baddies that we all salivate over he can have eating his ass anytime he wants.

You nikkas live in a fantasy world where money and notoriety makes every girl clamor over you. These dudes is regular nikkas with a bunch of money. And it aint like he do some cool shyt like make beats or play instruments; the little nikka is a streamer. She probably not attracted to him.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You nikkas live in a fantasy world where money and notoriety makes every girl clamor over you. These dudes is regular nikkas with a bunch of money. And it aint like he do some cool shyt like make beats or play instruments; the little nikka is a streamer. She probably not attracted to him.
Nothing about fantasy, he is a streamer so does things to garner discussion for views. If he really wanted her like that there is a way he could have approached it off camera. The reason I brought up his money is because he has had way badder women on his show that I guarantee you would fukk him at a moments notice. You talk about fantasy world and then go on to talk about “cool shyt like make beats”:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

As if these women are rejecting guys with money based on their occupation. Money doesn’t buy you “swag” but it sure as hell gives you access to women you have no business interacting with.