Kai Cenat Asks Tyla On A Date. Gets Instantly Rejected On Live

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK. It looks like she would have been down, had he not done it on stream in front of thousands of people.:manny:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Too many of these damn celebrity relationships are orchestrated too. Does Kai Cenat help her brand? Also, not to knock her or analyze her preference, whatever that may be, but she isn't ethnically Black. I only bring it up not because I am claiming South African Indians/Coloureds don't date Black people (they do) but since I am not sure how her handlers are thinking she should "evolve" or market herself. They could be thinking the J Lo route rather than being linked to Black folks perpetually.

You know the heel turn is coming.

I personally think she's using the AA market for the initial come up

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think he was being serious, this kid makes how much a month? All those instagram baddies that we all salivate over he can have eating his ass anytime he wants.

I'm assuming he was just being silly but your logic is off. Akademiks is rich. DO YOU SEE THE SMUTTY AZZ MUTTS HE DEALS WITH? They look nothing like this young lady here.

Kai Cenat incited a whole riot in NYC and cleared lower Manhattan of all attractive women.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s both, he was being serious about the date but it’s for content. He has nothing to lose & everything to gain in those situations.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:mjlol:I’m saying he did the same thing with Ice Spice and Skai Jackson. You actually think he’ll run the risk of making these girls feel uncomfortable on camera. Without putting them in on the joke or their agents okaying it. Dude is banking on a viral moment and he got it.
This. There's no business like show business. That and even if real, this was harmless fun. You win some, you lose some. He'll be alright.

The real important thing here: Why does she sound like Apu? I've never heard her talk before. :dwillhuh:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
This. There's no business like show business. That and even if real, this was harmless fun. You win some, you lose some. He'll be alright.

The real important thing here: Why does she sound like Apu? I've never heard her talk before. :dwillhuh:

She's South African coloured with heavy East Indian ancestry. That's actually her accent. I think she is from Durban but not sure.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I met her in Amsterdam, this time last year

she was on the Chris brown tour and she was staying at the same hotel as me

saw her in the lobby, asked for a photo which she said yes , her friend took it

I was trying my hardest to do a " you wanna chill in my room.... we got drinks" slyly type of talk:mjlol: