Kai Cenat Asks Tyla On A Date. Gets Instantly Rejected On Live

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Tbh the fact that he asked her out on the stream instead of off camera shows he was doing it for content. Chances are if he was serious and asked off camera she’d be down. He’s probably playing along because content = more money so he wins either way
Coli boomers taking it too serious

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Tbh the fact that he asked her out on the stream instead of off camera shows he was doing it for content. Chances are if he was serious and asked off camera she’d be down. He’s probably playing along because content = more money so he wins either way
This is the obvious explanation.. he got a bunch of clicks and views from this and got coli threads being posted. That's what these streamers are about, and good for them it's $$. But they no doubt set that up to garner clicks

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
She is from Joberg SA.. @Cape Town JHB what you say?
America loves a mixed breed 🙄... Both Trevor Noah and her are not black.
Colorism exists in SA too, but at least they're 100% black, Tyla is a cute colored girl with no talent.

Her eyes look soulless these days, I hope she didn't go ham on the occult rituals.

Kai Cenat is the protype for an industry plant.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
America loves a mixed breed 🙄... Both Trevor Noah and her are not black.
Colorism exists in SA too, but at least they're 100% black, Tyla is a cute colored girl with no talent.

Her eyes look soulless these days, I hope she didn't go ham on the occult rituals.

Kai Cenat is the protype for an industry plant.
You think she got the Cassie Diddy treatment? :lupe:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Hit him with the Ralph Wiggum.
the-simpsons-heart-broken.gif

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Tyla will end up with a G Eazy type probably. Kai is charismatic he will get his but I don't see a Tyla type getting with him even off camera. He has clout and women will enter his space just to get some of that attention.