Kai Cenat Asks Tyla On A Date. Gets Instantly Rejected On Live

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Nothing about fantasy, he is a streamer so does things to garner discussion for views. If he really wanted her like that there is a way he could have approached it off camera. The reason I brought up his money is because he has had way badder women on his show that I guarantee you would fukk him at a moments notice. You talk about fantasy world and then go on to talk about “cool shyt like make beats”:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

As if these women are rejecting guys with money based on their occupation. Money doesn’t buy you “swag” but it sure as hell gives you access to women you have no business interacting with.

She’s also just hitting her prime and fame I’m sure he isn’t the first guy to hit on her. I doubt she’s as thirsty as they think. She’s probably now got access to men with clout.,

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Money doesn’t buy you “swag” but it sure as hell gives you access to women you have no business interacting with.

This, you see it with how even some of these billionaires move with respect to women.

That being said, I hope he was just flexing for the stream. Asking a girl out in front of an audience, not even giving her continuous eye contact, he should have graduated from that shyt in the 10th grade.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
She’s also just hitting her prime and fake I’m sure he isn’t the first guy to hit on her. I doubt she’s as thirsty as they think. She’s probably now got access to men with clout.,

Too many of these damn celebrity relationships are orchestrated too. Does Kai Cenat help her brand? Also, not to knock her or analyze her preference, whatever that may be, but she isn't ethnically Black. I only bring it up not because I am claiming South African Indians/Coloureds don't date Black people (they do) but since I am not sure how her handlers are thinking she should "evolve" or market herself. They could be thinking the J Lo route rather than being linked to Black folks perpetually.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Tbh the fact that he asked her out on the stream instead of off camera shows he was doing it for content. Chances are if he was serious and asked off camera she’d be down. He’s probably playing along because content = more money so he wins either way