Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to think that, but I swear every time I re-watch an episode of Justified I get a different perspective the second time around. Although she acknowledged that she tolerates Raylan because he's "Easy on the eyes" Rachel seemed more annoyed with Raylan getting to do whatever he wants pretty much and that's why she challenged him to get in the car. I also think she envies him and wishes that she could be the "rebel" of the marshals, but she can't really due to being a black female marshal in the south. (I believe she even says that almost exactly in an episode in the first season when she asks for Raylan's help when she has to go to Harlan for a case. She was afraid of not being taken seriously.) She plays by the book when handling cases, which is why Art always has her come to calm Raylan and Tim down, but she wants more than that.

As far as the panties comment goes, it could of been flirting, but I think she was trying to let Raylan and Art know that not only "whores" wear those kinds of underwear. lol

Plus, it kind of annoys me how they don't give her and Tim more screen time and more story arcs. Tim finally got one this season with Colt killing his military friend, but they have yet to really expand on that except for that one standoff in that "church". They threw a lazy reference to Rachel having a divorce, but that hasn't really paid off either.

Can't wait for next episode though. I can't believe there are THREE episodes left! My heart broke when that deal went south for Boyd and Ava. I knew it would, but I was still mad when it did. Johnny has to die this season.

Oh and does anyone know why Colt didn't stay around to collect the money from Leo Tonin's gangster friend after he saw the helicopter coming? I could've sworn Boyd told him to get his money.
I think he saw or heard the Feds coming :dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
na, i was reading your long ass post and i misread that "i cant believe there's only 3 episodes left".

the way its going tho i wouldn't be surprised if they end it with this season.

Lol :lolbron: my heart wasn't ready for such news. Not my baby Rachel :sadcam:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I'm quite happy with that tbh. I do find that alot of shows do begin to tail off come seasons 4-6. IDK maybe thats because many of them, have a 22-24 eps format to a season while Justified is 12-14 eps a season. Plus the reality is you can only have Raylan & Boyd do so much, before it gets repetitive/boring/lose interest.

Will be a sad day when the last ep of season 6 hits.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think Ava bout to catch a bullet :usure:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too many loose ends... how the fukk is this season gonna end :mindblown:

i thought ava and johnny were running game on that tonin's goon and was gonna shoot him... smh @ johnny simping

btw i havent heard anything about the show being renewed... so this could be the last season :sadbron: