Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

Niki

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town!
:russ: That Bob scene was funny and fukked up all at the same time. I died at the "shyt is about to get real." line from Yolo.

Based on this TV Guide article I read about this season the other day, I'm almost certain a main character is getting murked by the end of the season and their death destroys the tolerant relationship between Boyd and Raylan for good.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Constable Bob the gawd!!! :myman:

such a great episode brehs...start to finish it was great

the way Boyd figured out Raylan's plans...and Tim sniffing out Colt's plan...but I gained new respect for Colt, because that whole set up was nice and that phone call between him and Tim was epic

now they've got like three episodes to wrap up the Johnny backstab...colt offing one of Tonin's guys...Boyd and Nick Augustin will have to solve something...plus the whole Elle May and Limehouse situation...and Tim and Colt will have to get at each other too

it's going to be 3 beastly episodes in a row and I'm ready to :eat:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

the way Boyd figured out Raylan's plans...and Tim sniffing out Colt's plan...but I gained new respect for Colt, because that whole set up was nice and that phone call between him and Tim was epic

now they've got like three episodes to wrap up the Johnny backstab...colt offing one of Tonin's guys...Boyd and Nick Augustin will have to solve something...plus the whole Elle May and Limehouse situation...and Tim and Colt will have to get at each other too

Fa real. My respect for Colt tripled after hearing that phone call between him and Tim.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Isn't it only 2 left

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll comment on the ep in a bit but here's an interview with Graham Yost, the showrunner for "Justified". He does a recap after every ep, I wish I would've remembered to post these earlier in the season. They feature cool little facts, like Mike O'Malley (Nicky Augustine) ad-libbed a lot of his lines when shytting on Ava:

'Justified' postmortem: Graham Yost talks 'Decoy' | Inside TV | EW.com

Fred.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
530px-Ale8longnecks.jpg

I want one :noah:

The dialogue this episode was :mindblown:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The dialogue this episode was :mindblown:

Real talk, this show has the best dialogue on any show on TV in terms of being just entertaining to listen to. Last night's episode had me laughing more than a lot of comedies on TV.

When Art asked Tim if he got PTSD a lot and Tim said "Only when handling firearms in public"

Bob showing his heart against Yolo with the constant puns on Drew :bryan:

Mike O'Malley dissing Ava :skip:

Such a great episode, I really need to read some of Elmore Leonards's books. Anybody read any of his stuff?