Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was a great ep. Some of the best dialogue in the series between Tim and Colt. And Nicky and Boyd.

:wow: at Constable Bob. Graham Yost said he modeled that scene after the fight between James Gandolfini and Patricia Arquette from "True Romance".

YOLO was dead no matter what, Bob hit his femoral artery.

The only part I wasn't feeling was the scene with Ava, Johnny and Nicky Augustine. I liked the dialogue but something was off about the scene. Might have to watch it again to figure out what.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, this show has the best dialogue on any show on TV in terms of being just entertaining to listen to. Last night's episode had me laughing more than a lot of comedies on TV.

When Art asked Tim if he got PTSD a lot and Tim said "Only when handling firearms in public"

Bob showing his heart against Yolo with the constant puns on Drew :bryan:

Mike O'Malley dissing Ava :skip:

Such a great episode, I really need to read some of Elmore Leonards's books. Anybody read any of his stuff?

yup, read his last book, reads like an episode, and they used a bunch of stuff from it already on the show... good characters, goat dialogue, plenty of fukkery and gunplay

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I re-watched that scene. I guess I didn't understand the logic behind Nicky telling Ava that Johnny betrayed them. Seemed random as hell IMO.

Unless he did it because Johnny seemed overly upset he was dissing Ava. And Nicky assumed the power play with Wynn was an attempt to impress Ava, who he seen as opportunistic.

I dunno, they could've fleshed that out a little better.

Still, a minor complaint to an otherwise great ep.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I re-watched that scene. I guess I didn't understand the logic behind Nicky telling Ava that Johnny betrayed them. Seemed random as hell IMO.

Unless he did it because Johnny seemed overly upset he was dissing Ava. And Nicky assumed the power play with Wynn was an attempt to impress Ava, who he seen as opportunistic.

I dunno, they could've fleshed that out a little better.

Still, a minor complaint to an otherwise great ep.

Fred.

yup scene felt off to me as well.. thats why i thought ava and johnny were running game and were going to shoot augistine together

i think ava was yapping b/c she was nervous, and johnny didnt appreciate the ether she was getting... so Augustine put johnny in his place too

johnnys a dope character but theres no way he survives this season now

the crowder gang is done :to:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yup scene felt off to me as well.. thats why i thought ava and johnny were running game and were going to shoot augistine together

i think ava was yapping b/c she was nervous, and johnny didnt appreciate the ether she was getting... so Augustine put johnny in his place too

johnnys a dope character but theres no way he survives this season now

the crowder gang is done :to:

Yeah I thought the same thing. Especially when she randomly went to get a drink after making small talk. That shotgun is right under the counter. That whole process seemed like she was looking for a reason to be closer to the bar.

EDIT:

I've got a bad feeling about these last 2 eps, the kind of feeling I usually only get from "Breaking Bad". Like shyt is gonna go really, really bad for characters.

Fred.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Constable Bob the gawd!!! :myman:

such a great episode brehs...start to finish it was great

the way Boyd figured out Raylan's plans...and Tim sniffing out Colt's plan...but I gained new respect for Colt, because that whole set up was nice and that phone call between him and Tim was epic

now they've got like three episodes to wrap up the Johnny backstab...colt offing one of Tonin's guys...Boyd and Nick Augustin will have to solve something...plus the whole Elle May and Limehouse situation...and Tim and Colt will have to get at each other too

it's going to be 3 beastly episodes in a row and I'm ready to :eat:
Colt: And i then he goes into a bar and starts a fight with three rangers and whoops their ass
Tim: :usure: Its not fantasy

The way tim delivered that line had me :dead: :laugh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
tumblr_mjzlaoNYX91rcv0tuo2_500.gif

tumblr_mjzlaoNYX91rcv0tuo1_500.gif

:dead: :dead: :dead:

:laugh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Constable Rob tore that nikka leg up :merchant:

It's a shame more people on the Coli aren't checking for this show because it's one of the best on TV. No bullshytting. The dialogue is some of the best you'll see on TV period.

Sidnote: :to: @ @bk saying I should have more green but he's too red for his shyt to matter :damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't really like reading fiction books that much but I'm interested in checking one of these out. For those of you that have read the books, is there one that you would recommend I start with?