Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So who is more badass. Drew Thompson or Walter Walter. Drew might be up and coming.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So who is more badass. Drew Thompson or Walter Walter. Drew might be up and coming.

As far as their actions/dialogue? Walt.

As far as their over all accomplishments? Drew. He held it down for 20 years. Walt's reign on top will be short like leprechauns.

Ironically Drew (well, the actor Jim Beaver playing Lawson on "BB") sold Walt the guns on "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:ahh:
Great to see Limehouse Back
Sure Simpin Ellie May got him caught but he would have gotten caught when he tried to go his airplane regardless.
So are they trying to set something up between rayland and rachel?

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and :dead: at the exchange betwen Boyd and Rayland at the beginning. "you get to shoot people and be an a$$hole" :heh:

any scene with boyd and raylan is pure gold :blessed:

lol @ wynn duffy gonna run away to canada

i know i wasnt the only one rooting for boyd in the end, and for teo toenin's goons to get to drew first

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Next week looks :mindblown:

Fred.

Synopsis said:
Boyd & The Detroit Mob uses every Dirty Trick in the Book to make sure Drew and Rayland doesnt leave Harlan alive

SKHzS.gif

Niki

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town!
:ahh:
Great to see Limehouse Back
Sure Simpin Ellie May got him caught but he would have gotten caught when he tried to go his airplane regardless.
So are they trying to set something up between rayland and rachel?

I use to think that, but I swear every time I re-watch an episode of Justified I get a different perspective the second time around. Although she acknowledged that she tolerates Raylan because he's "Easy on the eyes" Rachel seemed more annoyed with Raylan getting to do whatever he wants pretty much and that's why she challenged him to get in the car. I also think she envies him and wishes that she could be the "rebel" of the marshals, but she can't really due to being a black female marshal in the south. (I believe she even says that almost exactly in an episode in the first season when she asks for Raylan's help when she has to go to Harlan for a case. She was afraid of not being taken seriously.) She plays by the book when handling cases, which is why Art always has her come to calm Raylan and Tim down, but she wants more than that.

As far as the panties comment goes, it could of been flirting, but I think she was trying to let Raylan and Art know that not only "whores" wear those kinds of underwear. lol

Plus, it kind of annoys me how they don't give her and Tim more screen time and more story arcs. Tim finally got one this season with Colt killing his military friend, but they have yet to really expand on that except for that one standoff in that "church". They threw a lazy reference to Rachel having a divorce, but that hasn't really paid off either.

Can't wait for next episode though. I can't believe there are THREE episodes left! My heart broke when that deal went south for Boyd and Ava. I knew it would, but I was still mad when it did. Johnny has to die this season.

Oh and does anyone know why Colt didn't stay around to collect the money from Leo Tonin's gangster friend after he saw the helicopter coming? I could've sworn Boyd told him to get his money.

Osllo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sport which keep the body always active therefore it is better to take daily any game which must be very important in this regard so better way to have this practice daily.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all caught up now..man that shelby being drew storyline is confusing... i dont get how raylan figured it out from spences little story..any help clearing it up?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
all caught up now..man that shelby being drew storyline is confusing... i dont get how raylan figured it out from spences little story..any help clearing it up?

Because Mosley & Shelby have been boys since forever, Sweeney was tellin Raylan that they were always helpin him out when he was comin up thru the ranks as a cop, they been thick as thieves. Now remember in the car when all 3 were riding around with each other, it was liek they were strangers, well not strangers but they didnt have that much interaction with each other iirc. Plus Raylan didnt trust Shelby anyway but he didnt quite know why this time he shouldnt be trusted, then once Sweeney told Raylan everything, it hit him like a Frisbee in the park when somebody isnt looking