Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

Daps
I fukk with Raylan because he's not afraid to take an L. And he don't hide behind his badge. I remember last season when Quarles was talking about "I'm gonna kill you some day" and Raylan pulled out his badge just to clear the bar and so nobody would call the cops. Then pulled out his gun and said "why wait?".

That shyt was so gully.

Fred.

My favorite types of characters are the folks who are ready to go anytime anyplace :wow:

Most comparable moment was Amos in s4 of The Expanse when Murtry told him "one day you and me are gonna wind up bloody."

And Amos was like "why not now? I'm free right now :mjgrin: "

Daps
I rewatched most of season 3, Wynn Duffy had some great interactions with Raylan, 'Next ones coming faster' and the scene in the room where Quarles was giving that work to the kid...'Maybe I will break you over that ladder and ride you like a pony...paint the room a different color'

And when theres a knock on the door of the RV, and Quarles is like 'just get the door', and dude comes in drawing down on Duff and Quarles, and Wynn is like 'Good call' :laugh:

His face when he saw Quarles, whenever he was getting creepy was classic....

When Raylan had to go back to Duffy after telling him he was gonna kill him the next time he saw him :mjlol:

Daps
What makes Boyd even better is that at first you think he's just gonna be an ignorant hick supporting character when he shot the RPG into the church. His development has been perfect.

Yep. And then just like we're impressed with the full measure of the man, so are other people on the show and they even say it :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex