Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
this is one of those calm before the storm episodes

this is what Justified does best...setting their ducks in a row one episode...and then knocking them down

next four episodes are gonna be :blessed:

oh and it's good to see the homey Limehouse back getting his :youngsabo: on

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yup, next episode looks to be fireworks.

My money is on at least Shelby and Colt dying before everything is finished, maybe Ella May as well.

Rachel getting at Raylan again :scheme:

How long before Boyd finds out about Johnny?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Sensitive Blake Griffin it's a great show. And each season is :whoo:

This was a good ep. This season feels a lot different than 1-3. So much shyt going on. Drew/Ellen May are retarded for going to Limehouse. Dude is the source of information in Harlan County. I bet he knew who Drew was since day 1.

:scusthov: at Johnny snitching. Boyd needs to fall back for a while and rebuild. Colt is useless, Johnny is a snitch. And on top of that Boyd spent $300,000 for nothing.

Next week looks :mindblown:

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
ibnqgnJRyJYlle.gif

iLlvrkMXuQBAa.gif

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This gotta be one of the most slept on shows. Competin with BB, Walking dead, and homeland. I cant wait to see how this season turn out. i didnt even wanna watch the preview. Oh hex Ima start The Americans tonight. Hope its good. I heard its better than homeland or something.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:laugh: at the Wynn/Henchmen exchange at the end....Boyd was killing me in the beginning too, 'you should have been an outlaw like me and your DADDY' he said that funny as hell. Boyd always has at least 2 or 3 funny little one liners per episodes, I liked Rachel stepping up to Raylan too.

What was going on with Wynn and his goon, dude was a little too comfortable strolling into his room half dressed in the middle of the night.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: at the Wynn/Henchmen exchange at the end....Boyd was killing me in the beginning too, 'you should have been an outlaw like me and your DADDY' he said that funny as hell. Boyd always has at least 2 or 3 funny little one liners per episodes, I liked Rachel stepping up to Raylan too.

What was going on with Wynn and his goon, dude was a little too comfortable strolling into his room half dressed in the middle of the night.

Graham Yost said they were gonna make him walk into the room with no shirt on, but fans would be like :wtf: "is Wynn gay?" so they thought it would be funnier if he walked in with a robe, because it would give fans something to talk about.

Fred.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wynn has some suspect tendencies...men in their late 40's dying their hair..and he said some ominious shyt to Raylan about breaking him across a ladder or something...It was funny though, the scene last night...dude was wearing those fukking sleep shades man lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wynn has some suspect tendencies...men in their late 40's dying their hair..and he said some ominious shyt to Raylan about breaking him across a ladder or something...It was funny though, the scene last night...dude was wearing those fukking sleep shades man lol

Yeah, you're supposed to be :wtf: about whether or not he's gay, so they thought the no shirt goon would be too much in one direction.

Not that he is gay, but you're supposed to wonder because of the reasons you said.

Fred.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Shelby been hiding from the mob for how long? One moment of simpin and he finds himself caught.

Boyd too busy dreaming about sharing a chicken basket, and a small cone with Ava to take advantage of having Drew in his hands.

Thankfully Wynonna's triflin ass isn't around to infect our fearless leader.

Can't wait for next week!

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
That scene where Boyd comes to the holler to collect Drew and Ellen May was powerful :wow:

and :dead: at the exchange betwen Boyd and Rayland at the beginning. "you get to shoot people and be an a$$hole" :heh: