Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Hmmm. Season 2 is better than season 1 but in season 3 aside from 2-3 episodes the show falls off horrifically. So it's not really a show I can recommend.

You watch "Luther" yet? Or "Game of Thrones"? Or "Homeland"? If you did already my bad but I can't remember who I tell to watch what show. :heh:

That new show "The Americans" is good too. Slow paced but good, especially if you're old enough to remember Cold War (early 80's) era America.

Fred.

Thanks bro. I might just get up to season 3 then stop. But yea im caught upbon luther and homeland. Havent watched game of thornes. Somebody at my job recommended game of thornes to me. I might check it out. I never saw the americans.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
The scene with Rayland and Duffy in the trailer was great.

A thought on next weeks episode....

Boyd sent Ava away when it became clear that Ellen May was, in fact, still alive and trying to reach Cassie. But I don’t think anyone believes she’d actually leave.
Oh, no. She goes. She goes away. But the question is: How far does she go? And where does she go? You find out in episode 10. And episode 10 will have the surprise return of a beloved character, and that’s all I’ll say.

think Ava is hiding with Limehouse and his boys up in noble's holler?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The scene with Rayland and Duffy in the trailer was great.

A thought on next weeks episode....

Boyd sent Ava away when it became clear that Ellen May was, in fact, still alive and trying to reach Cassie. But I don’t think anyone believes she’d actually leave.
Oh, no. She goes. She goes away. But the question is: How far does she go? And where does she go? You find out in episode 10. And episode 10 will have the surprise return of a beloved character, and that’s all I’ll say.

think Ava is hiding with Limehouse and his boys up in noble's holler?

That's pretty fukking smart breh. :obama:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New ep tonight. :blessed:

How did I never notice that Shelby (Drew) is played by the same guy that sold Walt the guns in "Breaking Bad"? :wtf:

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn't have said anything about Boyd :snoop: