Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea this was the filler episode. It wasnt too bad though. The last 3 wers insane. They gotta tone it down somewhere.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yea this was the filler episode. It wasnt too bad though. The last 3 wers insane. They gotta tone it down somewhere.

Yeah its goin to be pretty hard to top 7 deaths in the ep before. Still think last week ep with all the death helped moved the story on alot anyway and now the final 4 eps will hopefully build up to something like last seasons finale.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yeah its goin to be pretty hard to top 7 deaths in the ep before. Still think last week ep with all the death helped moved the story on alot anyway and now the final 4 eps will hopefully build up to something like last seasons finale.

I hope that happens. But i could never doubt this show. And to think I hated boyd in season 1. Dude came up something serious. Love the show though

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yo Hexagram no disrespect to the justified show and all. But do Boardwalk empire pick up? Im on episode 5 or 6 of season 1. Should I keep goin? Its ok so far.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo Hexagram no disrespect to the justified show and all. But do Boardwalk empire pick up? Im on episode 5 or 6 of season 1. Should I keep goin? Its ok so far.

Hmmm. Season 2 is better than season 1 but in season 3 aside from 2-3 episodes the show falls off horrifically. So it's not really a show I can recommend.

You watch "Luther" yet? Or "Game of Thrones"? Or "Homeland"? If you did already my bad but I can't remember who I tell to watch what show. :heh:

That new show "The Americans" is good too. Slow paced but good, especially if you're old enough to remember Cold War (early 80's) era America.

Fred.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:wtf: so dude got shot in the head but still managed to text his marshall buddy :wtb: dem drugs tho :whoo: