Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I like how the hitman and Jody from the previous episodes was talking to Rayland like they thought he wasn't bout that life. I always :snoop:at these new characters thinking Rayland not gonna :bustback:, the regular criminals like Dewey Crow and Wynn Duffy and them always be :whoa: when they see Rayland coming.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like how the hitman and Jody from the previous episodes was talking to Rayland like they thought he wasn't bout that life. I always :snoop:at these new characters thinking Rayland not gonna :bustback:, the regular criminals like Dewey Crow and Wynn Duffy and them always be :whoa: when they see Rayland coming.

The same thing happened last season with Quarles, Wynn and Raylan in the bar. Quarles was talking big shyt and Wynn was like :whoa: "he don't mean it, we were just leaving".

:dead: at Boyd jumping all out of the way when Raylan shot that hitman. He had flash backs of season 1.

Fred.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The same thing happened last season with Quarles, Wynn and Raylan in the bar. Quarles was talking big shyt and Wynn was like :whoa: "he don't mean it, we were just leaving".

:dead: at Boyd jumping all out of the way when Raylan shot that hitman. He had flash backs of season 1.

Fred.

Boyd being the ONLY man survivng getting deadshot'd in the chest by Rayland he ain't taking no chances.

Looking back on that scene the fact that the hitman dude was bossin' up to Rayland probably let Rayland knew for sure that he wasn't a cop cause nobody sane from Harland County talks to Rayland like that without backup behind them.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Boyd being the ONLY man survivng getting deadshot'd in the chest by Rayland he ain't taking no chances.

Looking back on that scene the fact that the hitman dude was bossin' up to Rayland probably let Rayland knew for sure that he wasn't a cop cause nobody sane from Harland County talks to Rayland like that without backup behind them.

nah raylan had his badge in plain sight and had just talked to Shelby so he knew something was fishy. When dude told him move or get shot knowing he was a Marshall raylan definitely knew something was wrong. that's why raylan was like shoot me? :usure:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boyd talking to wynn:

"i feel like i've been called to the principal's office... make that vice principal's"

:gladbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
boyd talking to wynn:

"i feel like i've been called to the principal's office... make that vice principal's"

:gladbron:

I didn't even catch that line. :heh:

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this season has been too inconsistent for my tastes..good to great episodes followed by weak, boring ones.. ellen mae is the sofia(walking dead) of this season

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ every single harlan county sheriff being crooked

first hunter tries to kill raylan, gets locked up

then nappier was on quarles payroll

now shelby is drew thompason :heh:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd: gotta keep track of all these damn gangs - givens, crowders, mosley, bennets

lol @ constable bob letting the guns go too

constablebob.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A big shoot out on the highway
Constable Bob hangin out the coupe lettin it ride sideways.

Ep was aight, weakest one of the season so far. Which is still better than most other shows so :manny:

I need to stop fukking with message boards about TV shows. People figured out Shelby was Drew Thompson like 2-3 weeks ago, I guess if I sat there and thought about it I would've noticed too. Still, kinda softened the impact of the ep knowing who he was before it was revealed.

Another thing that was :why: was Tim letting Colton go. And the preacher girl just popping up outta nowhere. I forgot she even existed.

The shoot out was funny but didn't really feel like "Justified".

Ep was all over the place really. There was some good shyt though. Boyd/Ava trying to buy a house, Boyd handing Colton the gun "show me how you shot her" was :whoo:

Fred.