Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Fantastic episode. I pegged Shelby as Drew as soon as he was talking about "pretending" with Ellen May and his comment about the psychic :ohhh: I don't think Drew is going to be an unseen or new character.

:to: I agree with the brehs that say Ava might not make it for next season. Ellen May ready to snitch on her and while Boyd got a win you can clearly see set ups that will fukk with his operation in the future and his snake ass cousin. Talking about the future and getting kids... How many gangster movies we seen where that happens? Yeah Ava gonna die. :why:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:damn:

:rip: OG Givens. Defiant to the end.

Yeah Ava's gunna be gone, she aint gunna make it to next season :to: not even Boyd's master malnipulating is gunna save her :sadbron:

:whew: Raylans gun game :lawd:

The BSing between Raylan Ava & Boyd :russ:

Raylan was really cut up by Arlo's death, more so then he expected to be. I wonder how this is goin to play out/effect things for the rest of the season

Great action packed ep, 7 deaths (I wonder what happend to the guard that OG Givens beat down, did he die?), but with all the deaths and info thats gotten out in this ep has moved the storyline on nicely

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ava's gonna get it, probably on an order from Tonin, and Raylan's going to save Boyd's life.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a side note Colton gotta be in the running for the WOAT goon. Off the top of my head I can't think of a worse one. Boyd needs to have some kinda application process for future aspiring goons.

Fred.

Boyd is very successful considering the lack of talent on his goon squad. Imagine Boyd had snoop, furio and the kid from friday night lights in breaking bad? :whew:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Boyd is very successful considering the lack of talent on his goon squad. Imagine Boyd had snoop, furio and the kid from friday night lights in breaking bad? :whew:

Raylan would need Lester from "The Wire" and Hank from "Breaking Bad".

:ohhh: crossover time.

Fred.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
R.I.P. Arlo Givens, stayed true to himself to the end.

Colt is going to get got by Tim know that he took out his druggie buddy.

Boyd on the come-up about to get himself a Dairy Queen franchise :stylin: I wish it was one closer by my house, I could use an Arctic Blast.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:whoo: so why did ol boy kill Arlo tho? To be the only one with the Drew Thompson info?

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this show :blessed::blessed::blessed:

fukkin arlo went out like a true G... i thought he was gonna make it out too :to:

just people think they got boyd figured out, he turns the tables... hes not your typical redbeck criminal mastermind... his reveal and speech to the old white collar criminals at the end :blessed:

raylan bussin his gun at that hitman :whew:

this isnt gonna end well for all parties, i think everyones gonna take a gut-punch at the end of season

how the fukk is this show not drowning in awards? :why: