Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I LOVED how there were no fukks given to bitter end for Arlo. I'm going to miss his character. And I believe Shelby is Drew also. The way he was talking to Ellen May about "Pretending" was a bit shady to me too.

And I can't WAIT to see what Boyd Da Gawd is going to do to Johnny.

Idk but that end of the episode had me :to: I saw the foreshadowing of Ava being killed . Criminals shouldn't be discussing the future or going legit it's a death sentence

Niki

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town!
Idk but that end of the episode had me :to: I saw the foreshadowing of Ava being killed . Criminals shouldn't be discussing the future or going legit it's a death sentence

YES!!! I damn near :sadbron: because I know it's going to end bad for the Crowders. I was half expecting Johnny to come in and shoot both of them with the way the bodies were dropping in this episode. :laugh: It was a very ominous episode. You could just FEEL and see how everything is going fall apart.

Man, I'm not going to be able to take it when in all comes crashing down on the Crowders, but I'm rooting for them to pull through anyway...despite there being NO chance in hell of that happening. :to:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YES!!! I damn near :sadbron: because I know it's going to end bad for the Crowders. I was half expecting Johnny to come in and shoot both of them with the way the bodies were dropping in this episode. :laugh: It was a very ominous episode. You could just FEEL and see how everything is going fall apart.

Man, I'm not going to be able to take it when in all comes crashing down on the Crowders, but I'm rooting for them to pull through anyway...despite there being NO chance in hell of that happening. :to:

That's what I thought too . johnny had his gun out in the previous scene then they closed the door to him I was like noooo they discussing the future :snoop: this how it ends ... Johnny probably takes out Ava when trying to get Boyd

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i5T8SWKaCTa85.gif

iyvZPJgOIOzbH.gif

ibz1z4b8XL7Obi.gif

iIte0Nb0hQBhm.gif

iFedj9mn0Jhwr.gif

iiRPx04qvKFL1.gif

iUtpCkUNlDPoi.gif