Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it had been way too long :ahh:

i did the :blessed: in my living room immediately

i read elmore lenaord's last book... this epiosde is loosely based on some chapters... in the book:

the book had a lot more fukkery

jody actuallys cross dresses to try to get the drop on raylan in the bar, but raylan still :myman:

also he jumps in the shower with jackie in the end. she play a pretty big part in the book... so hopefully more jackie coming up soon

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at Tom Walker cutting a Smack DVD promo. I don't know who the fukk he thought Raylan was. He obviously ain't from the area because Raylan is known for killing people and he ran up on him like it was some kinda game.

Whole ep was great. :ahh: at Jackie Nevada.

Colton is the shakiest goon since the "40 degree day" goons from "The Wire". Just all around unreliable clowns.

:heh: at them old farts thinking they can strong arm Boyd. The promo for the next ep shows he ain't going for that shyt.

"I am the outlaw. This is my world. And my world has a high cost of living". *pulls out gun*

:whoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSoXRHr8ycE

Fred.

:russ::russ::russ: when he started cutting that promo... even the 1-2 episode villains are great characters

they need to bring back ice pick fletcher nix from last season

:blessed: at next weeks preview

i think boyd still comes out on top... but johnny is gonna backmail colton into scheming with him to take out boyd... boyd is gonna have no crew left by the time the season ends

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:dead: at Tom Walker cutting a Smack DVD promo. I don't know who the fukk he thought Raylan was. He obviously ain't from the area because Raylan is known for killing people and he ran up on him like it was some kinda game.

Whole ep was great. :ahh: at Jackie Nevada.

Colton is the shakiest goon since the "40 degree day" goons from "The Wire". Just all around unreliable clowns.

:heh: at them old farts thinking they can strong arm Boyd. The promo for the next ep shows he ain't going for that shyt.

"I am the outlaw. This is my world. And my world has a high cost of living". *pulls out gun*

:whoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSoXRHr8ycE

Fred.

That Jody dvd was all jokes :clap:

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Any Mad Men fans tripping out seeing Paul Kinsey doing lines in the bathroom.

Niki

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town!
I LOVED how there were no fukks given to bitter end for Arlo. I'm going to miss his character. And I believe Shelby is Drew also. The way he was talking to Ellen May about "Pretending" was a bit shady to me too.

And I can't WAIT to see what Boyd Da Gawd is going to do to Johnny.