Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Mark Tim's addict buddy because he played in The Loop Tv show. The drug dealer they went to go say used to play on Blossom, he was her big nosed brother. Haven't seen that dude in ages.

Good episode, lots of moving pieces going on with the Drew Thompson story.

What did Raylan call that Indian rapes a lot or something :heh:

he called him "rapes with a smile" :dead:

good episode, another soild piece building up to the climax...

lol @ dude shooting a fireball at rylan and his :what: responses

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i7uY0Oo6hVAZo.gif

iFEKDREpDnCow.gif

i0WvlGTB8ZV0R.gif

iLzFpqX7vbvLz.gif

iUR2E80cvFZKD.gif

iwDpgVgPJ4Tfw.gif

iiXaFlKJTAtMs.gif

ibjmosdT1OU1Vo.gif

ibo687R1DIq8wA.gif

iBOoRImZMtQRR.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Tom Walker was clowning with that video, talking about making a movie with Raylan only to get clapped up quick :russ:

C/S on Jackie Nevada, hopefully she makes another appearance this season :steviej:

Everybody see Bernard from Lost as one of the rich men during the swingers party. My man Boyd was heated with them trying to strong-arm him, I liked how he checked that one dude "I believe the word you are looking for is pacify"

Tim stays with the jokes, when Raylan grabbed those take out menus and he asked if he was working during lunch he gave him the "Go get em Tiger"

Raylan and his father have so much venom between them, that last scene :wow:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
^^Tom Walker was clowning with that video, talking about making a movie with Raylan only to get clapped up quick :russ:

C/S on Jackie Nevada, hopefully she makes another appearance this season :steviej:

Everybody see Bernard from Lost as one of the rich men during the swingers party. My man Boyd was heated with them trying to strong-arm him, I liked how he checked that one dude "I believe the word you are looking for is pacify"

Tim stays with the jokes, when Raylan grabbed those take out menus and he asked if he was working during lunch he gave him the "Go get em Tiger"

Raylan and his father have so much venom between them, that last scene :wow:

Couldn't have worded it better myself. The interactions between Tim and Rayland are always good :lolbron: with the boss too.

So them old guys are strong arming Boyd now. Damn he is being attacked on all fronts now, the sheriff is plotting on him and so is his cousin, Duffy's crew are around, his army buddy fukking up and the law is after him :damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at Tom Walker cutting a Smack DVD promo. I don't know who the fukk he thought Raylan was. He obviously ain't from the area because Raylan is known for killing people and he ran up on him like it was some kinda game.

Whole ep was great. :ahh: at Jackie Nevada.

Colton is the shakiest goon since the "40 degree day" goons from "The Wire". Just all around unreliable clowns.

:heh: at them old farts thinking they can strong arm Boyd. The promo for the next ep shows he ain't going for that shyt.

"I am the outlaw. This is my world. And my world has a high cost of living". *pulls out gun*

:whoo:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSoXRHr8ycE[/ame]

Fred.