Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scust at you nikkas for not upping thread after tonight's ep. Scust I say!

cant watch the epsiodes live anymore brehs smh

Loved the Bullock and Hearst reunion.

knew that dude looked familiar, couldnt remember who, at least bullock got his revenge on heasrt in anther show

but overall:
this show is fukkin crackk :whew:

any scene with body and raylan is piff, i was dying when boyd said hello outta nowhere, then when raylan cuffed him to the tree

thought i saw what was coming with this whole mystery, but that ending :whoo:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boyd made a ridiculous demand ("half the dope deals in Kentucky") to see how Wynn would respond. If he said :rudy: "fukk outta here" Boyd knows he's legit....but he said :manny: "ok no problem". Body knows that would never happen under any circumstances, so I'd assume he knows Wynn is gonna try to murk him.

I dunno if they got new writers but the dialogue this season has been better than before, which was good to begin with.

Wynn: "Remember glasnost?"

Boyd: "Well, perestroika happened at the same time".

Perestroika (restructuring) indirectly led to the fall of the Soviet Union because Gorbachev wanted glasnost (a new policy for openness and transparency in government activity) which caused a lot of unforeseen problems.

Fred.

those accents are killing me half the time, i miss a quarter of the witty sh1t they say

the writing on this show is always on point :myman:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Boyd made a ridiculous demand ("half the dope deals in Kentucky") to see how Wynn would respond. If he said :rudy: "fukk outta here" Boyd knows he's legit....but he said :manny: "ok no problem". Body knows that would never happen under any circumstances, so I'd assume he knows Wynn is gonna try to murk him.

I dunno if they got new writers but the dialogue this season has been better than before, which was good to begin with.

Wynn: "Remember glasnost?"

Boyd: "Well, perestroika happened at the same time".

Perestroika (restructuring) indirectly led to the fall of the Soviet Union because Gorbachev wanted glasnost (a new policy for openness and transparency in government activity) which caused a lot of unforeseen problems.

Fred.

Boyd basically did what Omar did with Stringer Bell, bosses stay making boss moves :win:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
iBFCL5LTJnBKl.gif

iAXbly2dtBtQl.gif

Wynn didn't even flinch:merchant::

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That was a pretty middling episode by Justified standards. I didn't get the point of the Tim storyline. Still intrigued by where this search for Drew Tompson is going.

Also, this Boyd quote was great:

"That’s what a$$holes do, Raylan. They get old and die from bein’ a$$holes."

:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good episode. This season has been kinda weird because for the first time we don't fully understand everything going on. Ep 6 and they're still introducing new characters tied into the Drew Thompson story.

Colton is bad news. Drug addict and unreliable. Boyd needs to dead him ASAP.

The Tim subplot felt kinda weird but not really. Occasionally they focus on side characters, like Art dealing with that Witness Protection case in season 3 or Rachel dealing with her brother in season 2.

I have a feeling Ava is gonna get murked. People like Boyd never leave the game, that's just who they are.

Fred.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Either ava or Boyd is going to die or actually go to to jail cause of that prostitute. Once you announce a exit plan on TV its pretty much over for you. I can see Boyd taking the rap for ava if that goes down. Johnny about to be a boss next season.

This drew Thompson story buildup is crazy. It better pan out on some crazy twist like arlo is really drew or something or drew is chilling in lime houses hood.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
really enjoyed this episode..i thought last weeks was a turd so this one was that much better to me. Love the overall tone and wit of this show.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Liked it as much as the others, more or less, theres always one or two spots I don't want to re watch, I liked Boyd saying 'As much as I'd like to hear you two go over your occupational resumes...' just the accent and and the tone made it that much funnier.

Where is that guy, Mark from? He's really familiar, but I just can't place him.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Liked it as much as the others, more or less, theres always one or two spots I don't want to re watch, I liked Boyd saying 'As much as I'd like to hear you two go over your occupational resumes...' just the accent and and the tone made it that much funnier.

Where is that guy, Mark from? He's really familiar, but I just can't place him.

Was Mark Tim's addict buddy because he played in The Loop Tv show. The drug dealer they went to go say used to play on Blossom, he was her big nosed brother. Haven't seen that dude in ages.

Good episode, lots of moving pieces going on with the Drew Thompson story.

What did Raylan call that Indian rapes a lot or something :heh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Was Mark Tim's addict buddy because he played in The Loop Tv show. The drug dealer they went to go say used to play on Blossom, he was her big nosed brother. Haven't seen that dude in ages.

Good episode, lots of moving pieces going on with the Drew Thompson story.

What did Raylan call that Indian rapes a lot or something :heh:

Yeah, Tim's friend....just checked it out, dude was that douchebag Tim Murphy from 'Always Sunny' :laff: