Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
so it was the cop who took the girl.

Boyd helped him get the position, guess it won't be long before he ends up like Devil and so many others :lolbron: Colton is f'ing up as well "Next time I reach out to you, I don't care if its a smilie you better text me back." Boyd will probably end up dealing with him, not to mention Johnny.

Winona in the beginning :noah: Natalie Zea has a certain sexiness to her.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Boyd helped him get the position, guess it won't be long before he ends up like Devil and so many others :lolbron: Colton is f'ing up as well "Next time I reach out to you, I don't care if its a smilie you better text me back." Boyd will probably end up dealing with him, not to mention Johnny.

Winona in the beginning :noah: Natalie Zea has a certain sexiness to her.

I really can't blame the sheriff for wanting to take down Boyd though. Nobody likes to be a pawn.

What sucks for him is that Boyd is too smart and Ella Mae is stupid/unpredicable as fukk. Sheriff gonna get bodied this season.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
iBFCL5LTJnBKl.gif

iAXbly2dtBtQl.gif

i2HpHLoVXIWxp.gif

ibtFFxKbwwJhBs.gif

ibqjxWADxGSdpW.gif

iqVJeYrWrekgj.gif

iOnmKU1fresPa.gif

ibo81l5p1GxXM.gif

iVwkPfJUMhgB8.gif

icxP0KaJl2lS5.gif

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Great episode and it's setting up so much for the coming episode. Boyd got the sheriff, his cousin Johnny and Duffy's crew plotting on him :whew:

I can't see him going out this season though so he probably gonna come up on top anyways:jawalrus:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Boyd was killing me, Walton Goggins has become such a great actor....he always was, but he's really stepped it up.

Wynn, is always having that happen to him, he tried it out a few episodes back on someone else, this must be his payback. He's always having his role explained to him by splattered brains and calm instructions.

Colton is going to run afoul of Boyd sooner or later, and I think Boyd maybe knows about Johnny. 'You got my back right Johnny'?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Boyd was killing me, Walton Goggins has become such a great actor....he always was, but he's really stepped it up.

Wynn, is always having that happen to him, he tried it out a few episodes back on someone else, this must be his payback. He's always having his role explained to him by splattered brains and calm instructions.

Colton is going to run afoul of Boyd sooner or later, and I think Boyd maybe knows about Johnny. 'You got my back right Johnny'?

He also knows that Wynn isn't going to honor half of Kentucky's cocaine business.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Why did the dude shot the FBI guy? It made no sense even though he was lying and he knew it, just call him out on that shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Boyd made a ridiculous demand ("half the dope deals in Kentucky") to see how Wynn would respond. If he said :rudy: "fukk outta here" Boyd knows he's legit....but he said :manny: "ok no problem". Body knows that would never happen under any circumstances, so I'd assume he knows Wynn is gonna try to murk him.

I dunno if they got new writers but the dialogue this season has been better than before, which was good to begin with.

Wynn: "Remember glasnost?"

Boyd: "Well, perestroika happened at the same time".

Perestroika (restructuring) indirectly led to the fall of the Soviet Union because Gorbachev wanted glasnost (a new policy for openness and transparency in government activity) which caused a lot of unforeseen problems.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why did the dude shot the FBI guy? It made no sense even though he was lying and he knew it, just call him out on that shyt.

Call him out....then what? The fact they knew he was lying proved he was no longer useful to them. They go to that dude for Department of Justice info....which he lied about. So what good is he?

Plus, he knew everything about their operation.

Fred.