Justice Smith says Black Lives Matter must include black gays and trans to be legit

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Did anyone specify that BLM does NOT include gay/trans??? Cuz I dont get this... are they not black too?

It's Black Lives Matter would that not include and encompass all black people?
full-3_zpsobokmvw3-png.257531
Sounds like someone doesn't identify as black first:mjpls:

Of course they’re Black. But calling them f—gots like the OP did and countless Black people, BM on this site is exclusive language. How does that make someone feel automatically included or their life is valued when they’re called slurs by the people they’re protesting with?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Basically they’re trying to re-hijack this to make it about gay people and ice straight black men out again...

Its not always about you gay people... nobody knows youre gay until you open your mouth and say something about it... which y’all usually do. Black men and women in general are targeted...

And if we’re being honest, most other races believe black gays to be “safe”... why do you think hollyweird keeps pushing you guys in everything.

Cops aren't killing dykes and gay guys, they are killing us....These Too Wong Foo muthafukkas gonna ruin the movement and turn it into #alllivesmatter which is anti-black..

I keep telling y'all LBGTV folk don't identify as Black first, they identify with their genitals....

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Calling it now:The world will turn on LGBT people this decade

Not our problem, if they presented as normal, that is one thing, but they are going too far with trying to portray themselves as white women and overall deviant behavior not aligned with the Black community.....

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Not our problem, if they presented as normal, that is one thing, but they are going too far with trying to portray themselves as white women and overall deviant behavior not aligned with the Black community.....
who said it was our problem? I swear you nikkas read everything in argumentative mindstate

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Cops aren't killing dykes and gay guys, they are killing us....These Too Wong Foo muthafukkas gonna ruin the movement and turn it into #alllivesmatter which is anti-black..

I keep telling y'all LBGTV folk don't identify as Black first, they identify with their genitals....

LGBTQ community calls for justice after Tony McDade, a black trans man, shot and killed by police
It was the third officer-involved shooting in Tallahassee in two months.

LGBTQ advocates are calling for a full investigation and accountability into the shooting death of a black trans man by a police officer in Tallahassee, Florida, last week.

The Tallahassee Police Department said an officer was responding to a deadly stabbing incident on May 27 when they came across Tony McDade, who matched the description of the stabbing suspect, in the area. McDade allegedly pointed a gun at the officer, and the officer fatally shot him, Tallahassee Police Chief Lawrence Revell said in a press briefing following the shooting.

LGBTQ community calls for justice after Tony McDade, a black trans man, shot and killed by police

I also have a lesbian cousin who was brutalized-not killed-by police. Idk if there’s an article but I’ll post it if I find one.

It doesn’t happen and is not recorded as much as it does to Black men. But why can’t they also mention it at these protests if we say of course every Black life matters?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So they don't see themselves as black or they want to feel acknowledged even tho they helped with organizing the movement? Those are the only 2 options for their reasoning.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So they don't see themselves as black or they want to feel acknowledged even tho they helped with organizing the moment? Those are the only 2 options for their reasoning.
The latter, they want acknowledgement for being a part of it, and equal outcry for when they’re killed.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Emotions and feelings. They want straight black men to accept them for who they are fully. They want acceptance and to be embraced.

Sorry, I don’t agree with that lifestyle and never will. I do, however, see you as black just like me. I am out here marching against police brutality, wanting reform and a complete overhaul of a system that harms all black people.