Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Is superman in the new 52 weaker than previous versions?
Just like other timelines, he starts out weaker than you'd expect but steadily grows into a monster...

I remember the first issue of New 52 Action Comics from 3.5 years ago, he got took out by a train, he couldn't fly, and breathing enough poison gas could fukk him up...nowadays he's closer to what you'd expect from him.

I ain't seen the movie yet but I thought the comic was alright. Aquaman's been getting lots more shine lately as the plucky badass of the team and even with his horrible reputation it's kind of worked for him :obama:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Just like other timelines, he starts out weaker than you'd expect but steadily grows into a monster...

I remember the first issue of New 52 Action Comics from 3.5 years ago, he got took out by a train, he couldn't fly, and breathing enough poison gas could fukk him up...nowadays he's closer to what you'd expect from him.

I ain't seen the movie yet but I thought the comic was alright. Aquaman's been getting lots more shine lately as the plucky badass of the team and even with his horrible reputation it's kind of worked for him :obama:
aite.

aquaman is actually ill as fukk, he's up there w/ superman, manhunter and shazam to me. but he been shining in the comics for over 10yrs. them old justice lg cartoons been stuck in peoples heads for too long

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I like how in these last couple ones, Superman isn't a bytch

The classic ether he dropped on Bats in War just keeps resonating every time I see him on screen with his new 52 gulliness :wow:
"So what can you do" :mjlol:

Another solid movie dropped by DC :ehh: I'd it a 8/10

Not better than Assault on Arkham though :takedat:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is part two of War, did ya'll realize that?
It's continuation of war
All characters have the same caricature as of war
and superman and wonderwoman instead of wonderwoman and batman are dating

This is War pt. 2, I hope it stays this way
funny thing, I saw the credits and a voice actor for lex
I was like what????? There was no Lex
then... and I was like.. Ohhhhhhhhh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
batman-vs-robin.jpg

:blessed::jawalrus: next up though....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
batman-vs-robin.jpg

:blessed::jawalrus: next up though....

The Court of Owls :ohhh:

The new JL animated movie is good. Its like the old JLU cartoon from the Bruce Timm verse still has the imaginations of millions years after it ended. I do miss the Wally/ John Stewart funny arguments.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I really enjoyed this.

I know nikkas were mad off top that the voice of Steve Trevor was Superman from JL.

:jawalrus: @ Manta calling Aquaman a half-breed.

Gotta feel for my man Arthur. Lost both of his parents within a span of a couple of days.

Dialogue was easily the worst part of the movie. Manta had the best and we saw what happened to him lol. Orm said some fire too once he put the helmet on.

I enjoyed the plot and the animation style. Also, the prick levels were much lower for the team this time, save for GL. I do appreciate that Cyborg gets a lot of time in these movies.

For real, what was with all of those Atlantean soldiers having mullets except for like five of 'em.

I definitely wouldn't mind another one like this.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Way better than War, but the dialogue was better in the last one.

-I liked Aquaman's intro here. Done well.

-Batman voice :scust:

-That scene where GL was sucking up the Atlanteans had me :dead: The way dude was so calm while driving. :mjlol:

I'm not reading the JL comics, so what's the ending leading into? I ask, so spoilers are needed.