Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It was alright but I liked Justice League War better. Wonder Woman is a fukking G in these two. She's straight up dicing people up and ready to throw down at a moment's notice. Superman looks dope and Batman is cold, cynical, and tactical. Green Latern is a chump though. Shazam is cool too. Aquaman was decent but hopefully in the next movie he hits his stride.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Watched this yesterday. I thought it was decent, probably a 6/10, as it wasn't as good as Flashpoint Paradox but it was still engaging enough to keep me watching it. I must say though, I've never been an Aquaman fan and he just comes off as boring to me. Considering this was supposed to be an origin story, I thought they could have fleshed out his development a bit more since the pacing of this movie felt very rushed.

I wish we could get a full movie for Shazam though. He's my favourite DC hero :noah:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty good movie i liked it. Did yall see the nightwing and robin short.

I want to see a bat family movie with prime batman damien as robin nightwing red hood batgirl and tim drake vs all gotham villians who plan to end the bat family once and for all

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Bad

I really don't like the way they write some of the characters, half the Justice League members come off as unlikable a$$holes. Superman is an arrogant jock, Wonder Woman is bloodthirsty and unnecessarily violent, Green Lantern is an ass, Batman is a pompous jerk that acts like he's god's gift to the league, Cyborg is boring, and Captain Marvel is a brat. The only Justice League members that didn't annoy me were Flash and Aquaman.

I didn't find Superman to be an arrogant jock in this one. He was more so in the first Justice League movie under this new direction but he was more like regular Superman in this one. Wonder Woman is a warrior who is new to the outside world so her being more "bloodthirsty" is pretty much in character.
But Batman is always a pompous jerk who thinks he is better than the rest of the League and Green Lantern is a bit of an ass. Capt. Marvel is a 12 year old orphan with the powers of a god so he is acting accordingly too.

Was kind of hard to buy Aquaman's brother beating the entire league. They pretty much completely bowed down and jobbed to him so Aquaman could be the hero. No way Superman should've been beaten that easily.
That magic trident is what did it. It is a powerful mystical artifact and Superman is vulnerable to magic.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Mera put in work in this flick :banderas: She literally stole the show.

And aint no damn way Ocean Master is giving the entire league that work :rudy:

Also mad my nikka Shazam didn't get to put it any work. Other than that I enjoyed it as a nice follow up to JL: War:ehh: