Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Thought it was kinda wack:manny:. Why was Batman the only hero thinking at all in the movie:why:? During the last battle I was like ":stopitslime: Why are they killing these Atlantians for no reason? Only reason they are fighting is cause they think a human killed there Queen (which in hindsight makes no gahdamn sense:pachaha:)". Bat didnt even throw a punch. Was just in the cut like "Why cant we expose dis nikka:patrice:". Mera was out there sicing dudes in half giving no fukks :dead:.And since when is Superman fukking wit Diana:wtf:? Thats Batmans broad:camby:
Supes and WW been dating in the new 52...... But yea I found it crazy that only Batman could figure out the solution to such a easy problem.
Also there is no way in hell that Supes, Flash, or even GL would let Mera catch so many bodies and not say a word.
This shyt was just done so lazy

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Thought it was kinda wack:manny:. Why was Batman the only hero thinking at all in the movie:why:? During the last battle I was like ":stopitslime: Why are they killing these Atlantians for no reason? Only reason they are fighting is cause they think a human killed there Queen (which in hindsight makes no gahdamn sense:pachaha:)". Bat didnt even throw a punch. Was just in the cut like "Why cant we expose dis nikka:patrice:". Mera was out there sicing dudes in half giving no fukks :dead:.And since when is Superman fukking wit Diana:wtf:? Thats Batmans broad:camby:
lol @ ww being batmans broad.

anyway, this shyt was just ok, i dont know shyt about the new 52, but superman getting his ass beat by aquamans brother was kinda silly. i like the animation style, but sometimes they be slipping on the actual quality of the animation. 6/10

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I still couldn't shake the feeling of the lameness of Aquaman. Literally talking to a lobster in a bar. The orange and green. Logically Superman should be wearing orange or yellow and Aq should be wearing blue (sun, water). Duke's big finishing move is a shark. Cool and all but many of these adventures are in places with no sharks so what's he gonna do? (I know.. he's Atlantean Superman. Super strong blah blah blah)

One thing that made this entire movie worthwhile was when that niqqa said "Outrageous". Aq from Brave and Bold is by far my favorite version and if they can somehow bring some of that to this DCAU I'm interested.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
lol @ ww being batmans broad.

anyway, this shyt was just ok, i dont know shyt about the new 52, but superman getting his ass beat by aquamans brother was kinda silly. i like the animation style, but sometimes they be slipping on the actual quality of the animation. 6/10
Grew up on that cartoon net work Justice League fam :manny:. When Supes slid up on Diana I was like "What about my nikka Bruce :lupe:"