Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Just watched this, straight piff

:banderas:

did any of yal ninjas peep the John Henry cameo? (construction worker scene)

John_Henry_Irons_Steel_001.jpg
I

I guess the next film will introduce Martian Manhunter, he's the only member of the main crew that's still missing....well him and Arrow

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
it was aright 7/10 I dont like those big ass characters they need to get back to JLU animation type imo
completely disagree

the anime style art of these films >>>>

The art in JLU was the only negative thing I could say about the series, everything else was on point

u can't tell me this is better....

jlu_hros_tpb.jpg

justice-league-cartoon-jpg_092615.jpg

than this...

The-Justice-League-Justice-League-War.jpg

Snapshot-2014-03-02-at-07_40_56-PM-335216075.jpg

Shazam-Movie-Justice-League-DC-Universe-Conenctions.jpg

JLWar05.jpg

shazam.jpg

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
shyt was cool to me. i ain't have a problem with the dialogue, shyt had me :russ: multiple times, "quite frankly, he irks the shyt out of me." They ain't have to do manta like that. i wish this was a series though, how the fukk is titans go the only animated shyt they got on tv right now?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:to:They keep feeding us. I would +rep their entire staff if I could. Shazam be killing me. I hope they can capture his personality like this on the big screen.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone ticked off that superman tv actor keeps showing up in dc animated films, but does not voice superman :mindblown:

That lois clark and diana scene was hilarious, clark was cool to be seen with Diane, but as soon lois shows up, diane more becomes a side chick

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I liked it. Really entertaining as always. You can't expect them to flesh out all of those characters in a lil over an hour.

Black Manta was talking all that shyt then just like that...shyt they didn't have to do him like that :pachaha:

Them fitting Aquaman's origin into this made him seem less like the ass he was in the actual comic arc. It's a good thing o girl found him or he would've spent the rest of his life getting drunk and talking to crabs and shyt lol.

LOVING the art style like always :obama:

I can understand why some might not like it compared to the style of the older cartoons. It's different.

Waiting for the next film already :noah:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
shyt was cool to me. i ain't have a problem with the dialogue, shyt had me :russ: multiple times, "quite frankly, he irks the shyt out of me." They ain't have to do manta like that. i wish this was a series though, how the fukk is titans go the only animated shyt they got on tv right now?
Fav line in the movie :pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
6 out of 10 at best.
It's been a long time since I've seen such one-dimensional characters. The big JL members are generic versions with nothing new or exciting and the people at the center of the story are good or bad because the script needs them to be. They have no complex issues to deal with, just their most basic emotions communicated via their fists.
Yea, i thought it was ok.. and maybe it's just nostalgia blinding me but it really makes me realize how underrated the Wally West 'Flash' was in the JLU. They've kicked him to the curve for the original (but much more stale imo) Barry Allen and so they gave Wally's humorous/arrogant role on the team split between hal jordan and shazaam.. but both lack the charisma, and shazaam + cyborg's bro-pairing just comes across a little forced, like a 2nd rate attempt at Wally/Stewart.

One thing I do like in this one, and in the last few DC movies is the art style, the fight sequences, and the level of violence, death and gore. Also, while I do think wonder woman's costume design is wack.. the designs of the other characters look pretty good.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Thought it was kinda wack:manny:. Why was Batman the only hero thinking at all in the movie:why:? During the last battle I was like ":stopitslime: Why are they killing these Atlantians for no reason? Only reason they are fighting is cause they think a human killed there Queen (which in hindsight makes no gahdamn sense:pachaha:)". Bat didnt even throw a punch. Was just in the cut like "Why cant we expose dis nikka:patrice:". Mera was out there sicing dudes in half giving no fukks :dead:.And since when is Superman fukking wit Diana:wtf:? Thats Batmans broad:camby: