Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I liked the movie but I feel like they held back. They should have flooded the city, the Atlantean army was too small, They should have shown the civilian casualties during the invasion, but all in all 7-10, think you base D.C. for feeding us

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Justice League war stuck pretty close to canon with the exception of Shazaam

This movie was really all over the place. Why the hell was Black Manta working with Atlantis? :mindblown:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yea, I'm glad someone in the thread mentioned it because I turned off at the credits. I hope they're doing another Doom film. That should be some fire.

I asked, and no one answered, what storyline the after credits scene is going to lead to. Is it in the JL comic? or is it something new?

WE NEED A BLACKEST NIGHT ANIMATION!!!!!!!!

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I asked, and no one answered, what storyline the after credits scene is going to lead to. Is it in the JL comic? or is it something new?

Oh dogg. I'm in the same boat as you, maybe worse. I haven't followed the comics in a loooooong time, especially the New 52. I'll hit the wiki pages once in a while to catch up, but I think this will lead to them fighting some type of Secret Society or LoD. Hopefully one of the comic aficionados can give a better answer.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

It's not in the JL comic. After the throne of Atlantis is Trinity War........but it doesn't look like they'll be doing that.