Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I asked, and no one answered, what storyline the after credits scene is going to lead to. Is it in the JL comic? or is it something new?

WE NEED A BLACKEST NIGHT ANIMATION!!!!!!!!
My best guest it's going to be forever evil....seems like they may skip trinity war altogether and jump straight to forever evil......either that or it's gonna be a complete oringnal story

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
can George Newburn do a voice that isn't Tim Daly?

"Journalism is dead." :wtf:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My best guest it's going to be forever evil....seems like they may skip trinity war altogether and jump straight to forever evil......either that or it's gonna be a complete oringnal story

A Forever Evil Story would be :ohhh: Nightwing's identity getting revealed would be :damn:

But I would like to see Batman Incorporated.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ehh...it was aight but
could've been better IMO.

The Good
  • The animation in general and the fight scenes
  • They did a good job at making Aquaman not come off as too lame
  • GL's constructs were pretty creative

The Bad
  • I really don't like the way they write some of the characters, half the Justice League members come off as unlikable a$$holes. Superman is an arrogant jock, Wonder Woman is bloodthirsty and unnecessarily violent, Green Lantern is an ass, Batman is a pompous jerk that acts like he's god's gift to the league, Cyborg is boring, and Captain Marvel is a brat. The only Justice League members that didn't annoy me were Flash and Aquaman.
  • Going on from that, I don't think it's in character for most members of the league to be so indifferent to killing all those Atlantean Soldiers. Especially Superman and Batman, they're usually pretty strict about not killing people but they just did not seem to give a shyt in this movie.
  • Was kind of hard to buy Aquaman's brother beating the entire league. They pretty much completely bowed down and jobbed to him so Aquaman could be the hero. No way Superman should've been beaten that easily.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Ehh...it was aight but

The Good

The Bad
  • I really don't like the way they write some of the characters, half the Justice League members come off as unlikable a$$holes. Superman is an arrogant jock, Wonder Woman is bloodthirsty and unnecessarily violent, Green Lantern is an ass, Batman is a pompous jerk that acts like he's god's gift to the league, Cyborg is boring, and Captain Marvel is a brat. The only Justice League members that didn't annoy me were Flash and Aquaman.
  • Going on from that, I don't think it's in character for most members of the league to be so indifferent to killing all those Atlantean Soldiers. Especially Superman and Batman, they're usually pretty strict about not killing people but they just did not seem to give a shyt in this movie.
  • Was kind of hard to buy Aquaman's brother beating the entire league. They pretty much completely bowed down and jobbed to him so Aquaman could be the hero. No way Superman should've been beaten that easily.
:lolbron: You wouldn't like Aquaman in the new 52 comics then. Dude was one of the bigger a$$holes in the League. Especially in the Justice League War arc, but they switched him out and put Shazam in that movie.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Ehh...it was aight but

The Good

The Bad

I kinda like their new attutudes..... but anyway.....

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saw this yesterday.

I'm really getting into a lot of the DC animated movies. Some of them are really good.

I thought this one was a letdown though. There wasn't any real action until 30 minutes in.
Figures...fukkin Aquaman....

"Justice League: War" was so good so maybe that's why this one felt a bit flat.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how they portray Green Lantern in some of these DC movies.

I had no idea how cool that character can be.
Kind of a smart ass, but also a powerful hero.