Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Appreciation Thread

Daps
Oh, and Superman is a shyt role model :scust: Shazam don't even fukk with him and he sees the good in Lex fukking Luthor :scust:

I was always just thinking on how Supes did Superboy in YJ, but he did Supergirl just as dirty. She'd rather fukk his archnemesis in the future than deal with his ass :mjlol:

The epilogue episode was kinda weird. I never liked Terry that much, but old Bruce needs more love. He's one of the best complex characters in comics. Such a scumbag, but if anyone earned the right to be a dikk to everyone it was him.

:wtf: which episode was this breh

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, and Superman is a shyt role model :scust: Shazam don't even fukk with him and he sees the good in Lex fukking Luthor :scust:

I was always just thinking on how Supes did Superboy in YJ, but he did Supergirl just as dirty. She'd rather fukk his archnemesis in the future than deal with his ass :mjlol:

The epilogue episode was kinda weird. I never liked Terry that much, but old Bruce needs more love. He's one of the best complex characters in comics. Such a scumbag, but if anyone earned the right to be a dikk to everyone it was him.

Are you sure about that, I could of sworn they were on good terms

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The more I think about it, Vixen got done dirty. GL still lusting over his PAWG while she gets a dinosaur dropped on her trying to save her BF's peace of mind. The plight of the black woman :wow:

Kinda weird how Flash, Hawkgirl, and GL ended up being the best characters in all of this. Really says a lot about the writing - it would've been too easy for the writers to turn this into the Batman and Superman show. At the same time, I'm really, really appreciative of the hits this show took here and there in this process leading into Young Justice. Miss Martian being the demonic witch-bae she is was only possible due to the liberties that JLU took.

Also, it was really, really weird seeing Supergirl and Black Canary get highlights over WW towards the end. Never liked Supergirl, but her conflict with Galatea was :whoo:. Black Canary was nothing but a reason for Green Arrow to talk more (I liked him being Diet Batman in S4 and 5 too).

I still want to say that the Villians needed more love, but between Amanda Waller and Lex... there really didn't need to be much else. shyt, Starcrossed was so good that it didn't even need a fukkin villain.

Nah breh Green Lantern actually threw Hawkgirl in the bushes and was fully commited to Vixen. In the JLU comic book John Stewart was going to ask Vixen to marry him, leaving Shayera like THIS

But on the night he proposed THIS happened

So he sought revenge and killed her murderer, which lead to him being expelled from the Lantern Corp. He THEN got back with Shayera and they got married and conceived their Son in Africa

John Stewart only went back and married Shayera AFTER Vixen was killed.