Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I love how less white men going to DR somehow makes it less creepy to go down their and prey on 3rd world p*ssy
No disrespect.. But this shows nikkas dont kbow what they talking about.. Europeans are some of the biggest tourist. Russia and Dr just negotiated a visa free program for Russians .
Mad Germans are going to DR.. There is literally little towns of Germans.. Black americans are a small slice of the picture in DR but we influence the youth there cuz of hip hop and DR connect to NY/Boston/Florida .Europe is huge in DR.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Why is it always about bytches when you nikkas travel somewhere? Is that all y’all be looking for when you’re out in another country?
he can't get bytches back in the states so they gotta go elsewhere to get cheap p*ssy from desperate and abused females

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
he can't get bytches back in the states so they gotta go elsewhere to get cheap p*ssy from desperate and abused females
Yes I've travelled to 16 countries without prominent sex trade and DR once before(not engaging in said tourism the first time) but in all my years I waited till my boys bachelor party and a destination not of my choosing to finally get some ass I couldn't get before :ohhh: makes sense :mjlol:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I saw a documentary about white men going to DR to exploit the country and get cheap sex...but OP says it is actually black american men doing it...SMH. I guess when the tables are turned there's not much of a difference.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I saw a documentary about white men going to DR to exploit the country and get cheap sex...but OP says it is actually black american men doing it...SMH. I guess when the tables are turned there's not much of a difference.
I've read up and seen docs too. White men go for the kids tbh and I believe they have their own networks to acquire them. The white men travel to have sex with kids. I didn't really see any teenage sex workers must be why I didn't see too many white men :yeshrug:

The nikkas wanted thick chics.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:

Most of the nikkas visiting Sosua is NYC nikkas.. We already fukking them broads at home. We just going there for the cheap villas and to bullshyt because Miami too fukking expensive to rent out a whole mansion. Real talk, nikkas sound real miserable to get mad at nihhas tryna have a full service villa party with your nikkas and women for a few days..