Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

Daps
When did i make any notion one way or the other? :what:

I really wasnt directing this at you specifically and I should have worded it better. I just happen to see alot of threads in TLR about tourists in DR getting fukked up and everybody clutching their pearls and being absolutely SHOCKED that these things happen and nobody was making the connection between the poverty in DR, women prostituting themselves to first world tourists and all the american tourists getting killed being in the news. You just happened to be the first guy to openly say what I quoted. You didnt make the connection in your head when you saw local men being turned away at the club? Imagine if the american dollar collapsed, USA became a 3rd world country and Canadians started coming to your city and all the local girls your age were going to clubs full of sex tourists and no local dudes were allowed in. Eventually more then a couple of people are going to get mad.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes I've travelled to 16 countries without prominent sex trade and DR once before(not engaging in said tourism the first time) but in all my years I waited till my boys bachelor party and a destination not of my choosing to finally get some ass I couldn't get before :ohhh: makes sense :mjlol:

17 countries breh.. 17..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DR has a prominent sex trade. The other 16 do not that is why I separated them breh.

You went to 16 other countries that didn't have a prominent sex trade?

Nikka list them countries..

And im not searching for the shyt neither..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too bad I've posted some of my list in the travel thread :yeshrug:

Nikka posting all day about the herpes he's contracted, but cant list the countries he's visited..

You never been to Europe if the 16 other countries you've visited didn't have a prominent "sex trade"..

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Nikka posting all day about the herpes he's contracted, but cant list the countries he's visited..

You never been to Europe if the 16 other countries you've visited didn't have a prominent "sex trade"..
:umad: look it up

On the level of DR? 30-40 bytches lining the street another 60 trying to get into the club? fukk no.

Outside of the Red Light District in Amsterdam(which I've mentioned in this thread already And that is just a city within a country) and if you say otherwise I know you've never been anywhere.

Wealthy western European countries have sex trades on par with the US. DR is in another world on par with likes of Colombia and Brazil

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
:mjlol:

Most of the nikkas visiting Sosua is NYC nikkas.. We already fukking them broads at home. We just going there for the cheap villas and to bullshyt because Miami too fukking expensive to rent out a whole mansion. Real talk, nikkas sound real miserable to get mad at nihhas tryna have a full service villa party with your nikkas and women for a few days..
This is the coli. MAJORITY of them are miserable. These nikkas could use a trip to DR to lighten up a bit :lolbron:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:umad: look it up

On the level of DR? 30-40 bytches lining the street another 60 trying to get into the club? fukk no.

Outside of the Red Light District in Amsterdam(which I've mentioned in this thread already And that is just a city within a country) and if you say otherwise I know you've never been anywhere.

Wealthy western European countries have sex trades on par with the US. DR is in another world on par with likes of Colombia and Brazil

Your knowledge of where hookers dwell is A1.. :ehh:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Most of the men on here are insecure lazy and entitled. They go overseas to hopefully get p*ssy which is non existent here because the women here “aren’t shyt”. When in reality they’re just bitter and jaded that what they want isn’t just falling in their laps.

most of the men here? :comeon:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
We only came in to condemn you for buying desolate p*ssy like a sucka,and bragging about getting it at a discount compared to men in the states.
How much do you think your life is worth? Thats how much you just paid to fukk prostitute p*ssy in a foreign country where anything could happen,plus STD's.
Sure dudes here are simping and paying for 200 dates with these so called exoticals,but paying for it in the DR in your case was the equivelant of paying $5000 USD based on the risk to your life. 5K the value I am giving your life because I think you are a piece of trash for participating in this:respect:

And I know damn well you put yourself at risk of a STD so don't try to clean it up. Because surely you wouldn't make a thread bragging about paying 40$ for p*ssy you had to use a condom for:mjlol:?If thats the case you overpaid,so make that $5100 smh.
Didnt u rape a woman at gunpoint?

Cancel this dude.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Y'all treat that same "3rd world p*ssy" like filet mignon as soon as it hops off the plane in the States though
nikka projecting like a mofo. Definitely some but you can’t say which ones without knowing which ones it is otherwise you just out here overcompensating for cats getting on you

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
In general yall nikkas are way too invested in what other mothafukkas be doing. Am I goin down to the DR? Nah. Does it make any difference to me what OP and his friends do down there? Absolutely not
What’s really your point? Cats posting just like you so if you want them to just give dude props just say so

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
nikka projecting like a mofo. Definitely some but you can’t say which ones without knowing which ones it is otherwise you just out here overcompensating for cats getting on you
nikka most and you know it:mjlol:

Of course I'm not gonna know who exactly everyone on this site is nothing more than a screenname but I've seen enough in real life to corelate and only a hit dog will holler.

I know most dudes don't travel because you Got nikkas simping the most basic of bytches so best believe when a bad bytch from one of those "3rd world countries" hop off the plane what you think is gonna happen?

And at that Y'all got some nerve talking about "3rd world" this and that like y'all some uppity nikkas that forgot y'all history

:mjpls: On another note we could go to communities in this very country with folks, many black, living in 3rd world conditions.