Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh..

Imma keep it a buck and some change..

I haven't travelled outside the States besides TJ & Ensenada, but I do have a brand new passport ready to be stamped!!

I wanna to travel and even joined a travel club for that purpose, but...

I don't want my travel experience to be about getting with prostitutes! No disrespect to their hustle, but I prefer to travel and meet women who isn't about getting into my pockets.

I don't mind spending a lil change going out, but I really prefer to meet fine square chicks who is open to having a good time with an American breh and if things get to the bedroom, then that is what it is..

That's why I am asking...

There are some spots where I am looking on visiting within the near future and wanted some insight from brehs who travel to various places as well as want to know their experiences with non prostitutes..

Women who aren't about getting in your pockets is like a girl wanting a guy who ain't about getting in her guts...

It's a bachelor party and there is a language barrier. Live and let live

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Wow dudes in here sound like straight Trump supporters calling the DR a 3rd world shyt hole:mjpls:

Have y’all forgotten everywhere in America isn’t Hollywood Hills and I can almost guarantee most of you guys aren’t living by any so called first world standards :sas1:

I get it I get it, y’all nikkas are way too cool to directly give a woman money for sex. But when a nikka on a vacation he might wanna do some shyt he wouldn’t do in the states, because of preachy Dudley do right azz nikkas like y’all:ufdup:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women who aren't about getting in your pockets is like a girl wanting a guy who ain't about getting in her guts...

It's a bachelor party and there is a language barrier. Live and let live

If that is the case, then I am better off not traveling or traveling while in a relationship. Not interested in being someone’s human ATM machine.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that is the case, then I am better off not traveling or traveling while in a relationship. Not interested in being someone’s human ATM machine.
Women here are exactly the same except they have higher standards.

They are raised and conditioned to siphon not only money but time as well.

It's a trade off... You either give your time or money for the box. Whatever you value the least is what you'll pay.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women here are exactly the same except they have higher standards.

They are raised and conditioned to siphon not only money but time as well.

It's a trade off... You either give your time or money for the box. Whatever you value the least is what you'll pay.

Basically, you saying that women are like this globally w/o any exceptions...

I don’t mind giving my time because they are also giving their time. Even Steven up in this motherfugga! The money issue is where I personally draw the line. I give zero fux about subsidizing someone’s income!!!!

I am also not interested in getting with someone who doesn’t want me for me. So, I guess I better hit up Rosetta Stone or whatever language learning program that is out there so I can spit in a particular language or simply keep my Black ass home and deal with the bullshyt that is around my way.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There was even a thread with non ados brehs shamelessly bragging about how they get to fukk the poverty stricken family servants (borderline rape imo) whenever they go back to visit.
:francis:

Link?

:dahell:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically, you saying that women are like this globally w/o any exceptions...

I don’t mind giving my time because they are also giving their time. Even Steven up in this motherfugga! The money issue is where I personally draw the line. I give zero fux about subsidizing someone’s income!!!!

I am also not interested in getting with someone who doesn’t want me for me. So, I guess I better hit up Rosetta Stone or whatever language learning program that is out there so I can spit in a particular language or simply keep my Black ass home and deal with the bullshyt that is around my way.

Like I said whatever you value the least is what you'll part with. Some men part with their time
because they have it in abundance - some part with their money because they have it in abundance.

No difference between you being a tourist with money or a responsible man with disposable income
here. Women only see men as utilities for their own ends

banner34

Superstar
Daps
bytches here that would get SIMPED in the states selling ass for $40-$60 dollars :mjlol:

I'm talking fire bytches here that would get taken out on the occasional $300 date, bought whatever they want, flown out all that walking the streets while their Dominican counter parts in NY are getting $200 bottles bought for them at La Marina and shyt.

Id advise against wifin a Dominican chic that moved to the US after age 14. Odds are if she fire she was capitalizing and selling ass in Sousoa :yeshrug: girls from all over the country come for a week or two, sell ass and go back to their boyfriends, kids, school, etc. In other parts of DR I pulled a chic that was WITH her boyfriend at the supermarket.

Anyways me and my nikkas out to Brazil later this year to fukk shyt up again :lolbron:

EDIT:

Some folks seem to be under the impression that this is some sort of cac activity. I thought so too. 85% of the nikkas walking around Sousoa looking for ass were nikkaS, black American men. I did not see too many old white men, not at the beaches, not in the strip and sure af not at the club. The club was 85% black American dudes, 10% American Dominicans and maybe 5% white. I saw more white men in groups with their black friends that I did the creepy old white man we stereotype it as.

The clubs DO NOT let in many Dominican or Haitian men. If you're a local good luck. They let in foreign black men no questions asked. Dominicans got frisked or flat out told no by the bouncers. I was shocked.

Another thing is nikkas thinking only no p*ssy getting nikkas were out there for ass. Lmao funny thing is the dudes most excited for ass were the nikkas that pulled p*ssy on the reg in the states. The shy, timid dudes were more indifferent to the women much as they are stateside. Speaking from my group, the groups we met and my friends past groups and my boys who hit me off my IG stories the only nikkas talking bout bytches when they saw my story were the nikkas that think about bytches damn near 24/7. The "womanizers" of the groups wanted to bring bytches back to the Villas the most. The tag alongs didn't care as much although they engaged but to a much lesser extend. Womanizers live for p*ssy and had no shame in their game.
were the black men older or younger