Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka most and you know it:mjlol:

Of course I'm not gonna know who exactly everyone on this site is nothing more than a screenname but I've seen enough in real life to corelate and only a hit dog will holler.

I know most dudes don't travel because you Got nikkas simping the most basic of bytches so best believe when a bad bytch from one of those "3rd world countries" hop off the plane what you think is gonna happen?

And at that Y'all got some nerve talking about "3rd world" this and that like y'all some uppity nikkas that forgot y'all history

:mjpls: On another note we could go to communities in this very country with folks, many black, living in 3rd world conditions.
Maybe the nikkas you roll with but the dudes I do get girls they not pressed. I can’t really speak on nikkas I don’t roll with. Seems you and your crew more experienced in this thirst area. All this hot dogs shyt is hoe logic to get cats from speaking on other dudes bullshyt. Spare me.

I said some dudes do that but since we don’t know which of these dudes are those dudes we can’t really speak on it. I mean we can but it seems pointless.

Lastly spare me all this history hotep bullshyt. My history don’t have nothing 3rd world about it and neither do anybody elses on this site under 70 years old Foh with that bullshyt.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Maybe the nikkas you roll with but the dudes I do get girls they not pressed. I can’t really speak on nikkas I don’t roll with. Seems you and your crew more experienced in this thirst area. All this hot dogs shyt is hoe logic to get cats from speaking on other dudes bullshyt. Spare me.

I said some dudes do that but since we don’t know which of these dudes are those dudes we can’t really speak on it. I mean we can but it seems pointless.

Lastly spare me all this history hotep bullshyt. My history don’t have nothing 3rd world about it and neither do anybody elses on this site under 70 years old Foh with that bullshyt.

yeah I bet :mjlol:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
OP no lies detected. @Actually6Foot3

Just came back from the DR on a family vacation and I must admit there were beautiful women of all shades everywhere. :whoo:

Most of their men looked liked lames too.

And yes, the poverty was very disturbing, didn’t run into any trouble but did see a woman walking down the street butt booty naked though :mjlol:.

Was with wifey and her family so of course I wasn’t look for sex but due to the immense poverty I saw I can see why some of the beautiful women I saw would sell their body as a last resort :scust:

DR has some bad women :whew: I thought what I saw in Puerto Rico was nice but DR hands down got some all natural baddies.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I think the thread was deleted. It was in one of those ados threads.
No, it's still there.

@Carolina, It's the thread about the New Yorker article, "My Great Grandfather, the Nigerian slave trader" or something like that. nikkas was really in there talking about fukking/ raping 'house girls' when they go home.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Years ago Brazil/DR were the places to be. Not many people knew about these destinations. But then a couple of documentaries later and brehs like OP bragging on various websites about it now everyone knows about it. Lots of lames from Western countries going there ruining it for the rest of us. Acting a fool in public places, falling in love with these chicks, giving them your whole savings account, etc.

Fortunately the world is a big place and there are other destinations that folks don't know about. Best to keep them private.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Years ago Brazil/DR were the places to be. Not many people knew about these destinations. But then a couple of documentaries later and brehs like OP bragging on various websites about it now everyone knows about it. Lots of lames from Western countries going there ruining it for the rest of us. Acting a fool in public places, falling in love with these chicks, giving them your whole savings account, etc.

Fortunately the world is a big place and there are other destinations that folks don't know about. Best to keep them private.
You really gonna sit there and lie and say nobody knew about countries like Brazil or DR :russ: bruh come on now. Brazil itself is on damn near everyones bucket list of countries to visit and DR is and has been THE most visited country in the carribbean for years.

Y'all just be talking out y'all ass.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I had a hoe hangin upside down missionary after I bought her a plate of rice and beans (w a glass coke).

So I see why tricks go down there, to be thrifty tricks.

They fukking it up for everyone else though, hoes quoting 100$ like we back in the states. Quit simpin and start trickin.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
:umad: look it up

On the level of DR? 30-40 bytches lining the street another 60 trying to get into the club? fukk no.

Outside of the Red Light District in Amsterdam(which I've mentioned in this thread already And that is just a city within a country) and if you say otherwise I know you've never been anywhere.

Wealthy western European countries have sex trades on par with the US. DR is in another world on par with likes of Colombia and Brazil

This post makes no sense. The DR has an estimated 100,000 sex workers the US has an estimated 1,000,000 :mjgrin: sex workers. If Western Europe has a sex trade similar to the US they would have have more sex workers than the DR. Breh you went to one red light district in the DR and proclaimed the whole island was filled with pros :snoop:. There is sex work in EVERY nation on this planet. Some might be underground and others very blatantly in the open but it still exist. You have not gone to a place that didn’t have a sex trade market.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
This post makes no sense. The DR has an estimated 100,000 sex workers the US has an estimated 1,000,000 :mjgrin: sex workers. If Western Europe has a sex trade similar to the US they would have have more sex workers than the DR. Breh you went to one red light district in the DR and proclaimed the whole island was filled with pros :snoop:. There is sex work in EVERY nation on this planet. Some might be underground and others very blatantly in the open but it still exist. You have not gone to a place that didn’t have a sex trade market.
I get what you're saying I didn't mean it was exactly like USA but nowhere near the levels of DR Brazil Thailand etc was my point.

there are 10 million residents of DR and 330 million Americans.

If 100,000 are sex workers then 1 out of every 100 is a sex worker. While in the US is would be 1 for every 330. I know y'all don't like math on here but

No shyt every country has a sex trade but some are more prominent than others. Is that too hard for you to grasp? You basically agreed with me in that last sentence and made my point lmao

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:umad: look it up

On the level of DR? 30-40 bytches lining the street another 60 trying to get into the club? fukk no.

Outside of the Red Light District in Amsterdam(which I've mentioned in this thread already And that is just a city within a country) and if you say otherwise I know you've never been anywhere.

Wealthy western European countries have sex trades on par with the US. DR is in another world on par with likes of Colombia and Brazil

:mjlol: