Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I get what you're saying I didn't mean it was exactly like USA but nowhere near the levels of DR Brazil Thailand etc was my point.

there are 10 million residents of DR and 330 million Americans.

If 100,000 are sex workers then 1 out of every 100 is a sex worker. While in the US is would be 1 for every 330. I know y'all don't like math on here but

No shyt every country has a sex trade but some are more prominent than others. Is that too hard for you to grasp? You basically agreed with me in that last sentence and made my point lmao

Like I said they’re all pretty much on par with each other. The DR has as many pros as the US. The only difference is the price and what terms we give the transactions. All the IG models with booking info are all participating in sex work as well as sugar babies who exchange sex for allowances. If you offer a woman a certain amount of money they will bust it open. In the DR it might be $60 in the US it might be $600, but the DR doesn’t have the advantage in terms of selling sex breh

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Years ago Brazil/DR were the places to be. Not many people knew about these destinations. But then a couple of documentaries later and brehs like OP bragging on various websites about it now everyone knows about it. Lots of lames from Western countries going there ruining it for the rest of us. Acting a fool in public places, falling in love with these chicks, giving them your whole savings account, etc.

Fortunately the world is a big place and there are other destinations that folks don't know about. Best to keep them private.

The worst part is that they always go after only the white chicks or redbones in those countries too. I remember Tariq Nasheed doing a video of him traveling in Brazil and he was only bagging white Brazilians :mjlol:

Same thing with Colombia too. Which is the new spot for them. It’s full of Black women but somehow the guys visiting only show the pale Chicks

I had a hoe hangin upside down missionary after I bought her a plate of rice and beans (w a glass coke).

So I see why tricks go down there, to be thrifty tricks.

They fukking it up for everyone else though, hoes quoting 100$ like we back in the states. Quit simpin and start trickin.

Yeah it should be nowhere close to that. Why are chicks in a third world country quoting Backpage prices? Even if you do an overnight with a chick or a whole day it should be less than a $15 min quickie in America

They also gotta educate themselves more on the pricing structure. Don’t ask the chick how much cause she sees you are American.

And don’t pay beforehand. In countries like DR you pay after. All these broken rules dudes are making cause they jumping in headfirst

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The worst part is that they always go after only the white chicks or redbones in those countries too. I remember Tariq Nasheed doing a video of him traveling in Brazil and he was only bagging white Brazilians :mjlol:

Same thing with Colombia too. Which is the new spot for them. It’s full of Black women but somehow the guys visiting only show the pale Chicks

Yeah it should be nowhere close to that. Why are chicks in a third world country quoting Backpage prices? Even if you do an overnight with a chick or a whole day it should be less than a $15 min quickie in America

They also gotta educate themselves more on the pricing structure. Don’t ask the chick how much cause she sees you are American.

And don’t pay beforehand. In countries like DR you pay after. All these broken rules dudes are making cause they jumping in headfirst
I’m from DR, Im already knowing.

It’s like that cuz simps with no concept of the game pay them more than they have to and treat them better than what there used to. U truly don’t even have to pay, u can just mediocre game, show a lil attention and run thru em.Meanwhile poverty level dominican dudes are bustin that ass for a pair of sandals and plantains. We made these hoes humble.

I got nothing against tricks who know the game and deal accordingly but I cant stand dudes who actually gas and fall in love with these hoes. Then they start acting saddity off that simp energy. And white men are the worst at this

Dominican chicks are gettin gassed up rn to an extreme. They are what PR chicks were in the 90’s/2000s

I remember when PR chicks were so gassed even the fat and busted ones thought they were bad off GP.

Ive been dealing w Cuban, Mexican, etc women cuz rn DR/PR women have way too much Simp Spirit Bombs. I been looking at low key spots like Panama, Costa Rica , etc.

U know how when something is cool then its not cool no more when ur parents do it? Right now that’s DR, Brazil and increasingly Colombia (still going).

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m from DR, Im already knowing.

It’s like that cuz simps with no concept of the game pay them more than they have to and treat them better than what there used to. U truly don’t even have to pay, u can just mediocre game, show a lil attention and run thru em.Meanwhile poverty level dominican dudes are bustin that ass for a pair of sandals and plantains. We made these hoes humble.

I got nothing against tricks who know the game and deal accordingly but I cant stand dudes who actually gas and fall in love with these hoes. Then they start acting saddity off that simp energy. And white men are the worst at this

Dominican chicks are gettin gassed up rn to an extreme. They are what PR chicks were in the 90’s/2000s

I remember when PR chicks were so gassed even the fat and busted ones thought they were bad off GP.

Ive been dealing w Cuban, Mexican, etc women cuz rn DR/PR women have way too much Simp Spirit Bombs. I been looking at low key spots like Panama, Costa Rica , etc.

U know how when something is cool then its not cool no more when ur parents do it? Right now that’s DR, Brazil and increasingly Colombia (still going).

I heard Panama is more of a big brothel and strip club scene. Especially for brothels. So if dudes ever discovered it I think you would be safer with Panama

Costa Rica I believe is the same and for some reason apparently has a lot of older women working lol.

As for Puerto Rican’s I’m sure you’ve heard for years people talking about if Puerto Rico should be added as a state or not. Can you imagine the nightmare if they are one day though?

:russ: I like that “Simp Spirit Bomb” name you used. That’s what it would be. It would be worse than Rosie Perez and JLo blowing up and all the Ny rappers stanning Puerto Rican’s And them feeling themselves extra hard

I would say Rican’s are worst than Dominicans though because Rican’s are already citizens. With the Dominican chicks you can still see them in the low season and they are less likely to be bougie

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
A cousin of mines visits the DR a few times a year and has a girlfriend over there.

Man when he showed me the pics of her I was :whoo:. Chick is flawless from head to toe.

He told me the women over there are sexy, submissive and very friendly to tourists, especially black men from the US.

I might take a trip with him later this year...but with all the recent shyt that's been poppin off over there im debating lol.:jbhmm:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Why is it always about bytches when you nikkas travel somewhere? Is that all y’all be looking for when you’re out in another country?

be outraged men look for puzzy brehs

Most of the men on here are insecure lazy and entitled. They go overseas to hopefully get p*ssy which is non existent here because the women here “aren’t shyt”. When in reality they’re just bitter and jaded that what they want isn’t just falling in their laps.
:picard: yall dudes bitter... shyt is disturbing..
Coli incel gang losing their minds

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Why are nikkas mad dudes are traveling and getting p*ssy. Like fukking a bytch regardless of where she from is some phenomenom.

A bytch is a bytch is a bytch. Aint no difference between hoes in the DR and the states the culture is just different.

:russ: Dudes are forreal mad.

shyt is sad. I could never have an opinion on another man's penis action :picard:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
:mjlol: Why are nikkas mad dudes are traveling and getting p*ssy. Like fukking a bytch regardless of where she from is some phenomenom.

A bytch is a bytch is a bytch. Aint no difference between hoes in the DR and the states the culture is just different.

:russ: Dudes are forreal mad.
These nikkas weird bruh like I never seen nikkas SO UPSET that other nikkas do what they want.

Even my nikka billionaire Robert Kraft got his rocks off in a massage parlor while these nikkas spending $200 on dates begging for a kiss at the end of the night :russ: