Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
Dudes see stuff like that and wonder "where can I get that same access of bad chicks ready to smash at the drop of the hat

lets stop here and admit that most of those chicks were average/not "dimes"

in DR the men from there don’t give a fukk. I can’t see men in DR sitting around constantly saying how if their friends see hookers they are losers or simps.

cause they need the money from the girls/women in their family :patrice:

they look at americans weirdly for being amazed because this is a generational expectation because of long term poverty :why:

many americans have the privilege of not being flat broke too poor for food for generations, even blacks

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

cause they need the money from the girls/women in their family :patrice:

they look at americans weirdly for being amazed because this is a generational expectation because of long term poverty :why:

many americans have the privilege of not being flat broke too poor for food for generations, even blacks

Also lack of child support and assistance for mothers

Abortion is illegal if I’m not mistaken. If not illegal it’s very strict laws

I hope YouTube starts shutting those sex tourism videos down . Those guys are messing the game up with their wonder and amazement

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Headed back to Sosua in 2 months while nikkas in here arrange club outings with they homeboys looking for dates at the club :russ:

In the cartoons Silver Surfer traveled the universe to find planets to eat,But Silver Surfer the coli poster is traveling to poverty stricken countries to find cheap p*ssy,and is probably eating it in all his excitement,a far cry:respect:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Personal tastes/criteria aside, you get the point breh. In the video 50 posted there were 8 or so chicks in a hotel room DTF with little questions asked. For the brehs watching that video most do not have the clout/money etc to pull that off stateside.

That's really all I'm getting at. Some dudes just know what it feels like to be on some "eenie meenie minnie moh" tip with chicks without really putting in work

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Damn I go to bed and come back to 150+ notifications.

I see some of y'all still mad in here :russ: thanks for the Plat thread I guess. I will be editing the og post since nikkas that never been anywhere seem to be talking purely on speculation and assumptions

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got in touch with Google by Email. THey assured me they will look into shutting down sex tourism videos on YouTube to stabilize the game again

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
In the cartoons Silver Surfer traveled the universe to find planets to eat,But Silver Surfer the coli poster is traveling to poverty stricken countries to find cheap p*ssy,and is probably eating it in all his excitement,a far cry:respect:

Silver Surfer never cared what a peon thought

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
Breh..:mjlol:

These nikkas bragging on buying poverty pu$$y..

:mjlol:.

im just :scusthov: that I prob know threadstarter or his friends given the details/timing of this thread

praying for threadstarter’s friend black wife who prob is a candidate for that bumpy package now.

Personal tastes/criteria aside, you get the point breh. In the video 50 posted there were 8 or so chicks in a hotel room DTF with little questions asked. For the brehs watching that video most do not have the clout/money etc to pull that off stateside.

That's really all I'm getting at. Some dudes just know what it feels like to be on some "eenie meenie minnie moh" tip with chicks without really putting in work

i get it all breh, it’s just that most people don’t make multiple threads about winning madden on easy mode. they play and keep those wins to themselves lol

Just got in touch with Google by Email. THey assured me they will look into shutting down sex tourism videos on YouTube to stabilize the game again
:dead: