Just sent a brother to jail...I feel like crap

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I feel like a snitch or something...

I'm at work and this female customer is on the computer. Her babby daddy I guess...is beside her and I'm ear hustlin. She telling him to leave her alone etc. I'm waiting on her to make a bigger complaint like she means it and I was gonna tell him getta steppin.

Before this happens he stands up and smacks the shyt out her! He begins heading for the exit and I'm asking him why he smacked her and hold up.

The broad crying and I'm gettin heated. Duke walks past our police, hits the door and hauls ass. The police sees something went down and takes off after duke.

Comes back wit duke in the backseat.

He asks me what happened..................................................................................................................................................and I tell him.

Sending brehs to prison I don't cosign.
Eh, you did the right thing, look at it this way. She was somebody's daughter, possible brother and/or sister. Why does he get the right to hit her?

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
I think you did the right thing- too many people willing to look the other way. One day you may need someone to speak up for you. :cheers:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

I'm at work and this female customer is on the computer. Her babby daddy I guess...is beside her and I'm ear hustlin. She telling him to leave her alone etc. I'm waiting on her to make a bigger complaint like she means it and I was gonna tell him getta steppin.

Before this happens he stands up and smacks the shyt out her! He begins heading for the exit and I'm asking him why he smacked her and hold up.

The broad crying and I'm gettin heated. Duke walks past our police, hits the door and hauls ass. The police sees something went down and takes off after duke.

He asks me what happened..................................................................................................................................................and I tell him.

fukk that. let him rot in jail.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Damn was it caught on film or something? Why didnt you just say you didnt see shyt. :snoop: Sad. Now that mans about to do a year because you caped for a bytch that probably deserved to have her perspective on life altered. :snoop:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Damn was it caught on film or something? Why didnt you just say you didnt see shyt. :snoop: Sad. Now that mans about to do a year because you caped for a bytch that probably deserved to have her perspective on life altered. :snoop:

Yeah more than likely on film...

Also, I might be putting his life in a better place. nikka was dusty as fukk and looks hungry on these streets.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yeah more than likely on film...

Also, I might be putting his life in a better place. nikka was dusty as fukk and looks hungry on these streets.
No man should go to prison for slapping a woman. In some nasty filthy rancid cell fighting a bunch of fakkits because a woman with a loud mouth got disciplined. Its sad. If it was on Camera i guess it doesnt matter but if not, :snoop: Prison doesnt rehabilitate anyone. Its college for criminals.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
No man should go to prison for slapping a woman. In some nasty filthy rancid cell fighting a bunch of fakkits because a woman with a loud mouth got disciplined. Its sad. If it was on Camera i guess it doesnt matter but if not, :snoop: Prison doesnt rehabilitate anyone. Its college for criminals.

I think there are times a man should go to jail for slapping a woman. Like this case where duke prob outweigh ol girl by 100lbs and a foot and a half taller. Plus the bytch didn't say/do anything outta the way that I could see or hear.

Funny part is she says she has a new man, she's pregnant from and hasn't been wit ol boy for a long time now.

***Didn't even peep the part about her being pregnant*** I wonder if that makes it worst for ol boy. The situation to me looks like she was wit ol boy when she was wilder, had a baby, went thru the b.s. and moved on from ol boy. She trying to do better and ol boy trying to drag her back down.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
OP you a fukken idiot, first of all shes not your girl. second that strumpet is getting right back with that nikka when he gets out and third

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn my nikka you :ufdup:

bytches ain't shyt, she'll prolly be fukkin' him next week and you gone get set up... :snoop:

Then you gone be postin' on here you done got fukked up :dead:

And you gone start treatin' these hoz like real nikkaz do :blessed:

:birdman:

Dude gone say he didnt do it, then the police gone say "the cashier fingered you bro"

then she gone come post his bond, then he gone call Ray-Ray, Skeeter, and Pookie and they coming for u bro