Just sent a brother to jail...I feel like crap

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I can give a better explanation now that I'm home...

Starts when I see shorty and dude the first time. The girl is just entering our doors when this dude grabs her by the hair and pulls her back outside. I just :ohhh: and keeps it moving. Bout 2 hours later shorty is back and already on the computer. I don't see the nikka anywhere.

I'm at a computer bout one cube from her. I'm working...................naw I'm lying.........I'm on operationsports since this site is blocked. I assisted ol girl because she had some questions about her case and how to use the computer. So I had at least talked to her. She a tiny lil girl, little cute but nothing I would talk to. She weighs bout 105 probably. Skinny girl.

Duke finally comes in and pulls up a seat next to her. So i'm ear hustling a little to see what their problem is...for laughs more than anything. I'm also trying to see if this is the same fukk nikka I encountered a time before where I was helping some skinny girl and the guy runs up, grabs the girl, :upsetfavre: at me, and tells the girl she almost got slapped before he drags her out the door. Ol insecure azz nikka like I was really spittin at his girl LOL. So I prob had judged duke already.

I was waiting for the girl to make a real complaint and I was gonna tell him haul azz but she never really did. Next thing you know, skillet stands up and just smacks the SHYT outta lil girl! Her head bounced off the cube wall and all. I glance at her and she has tears and embarrassment in her eyes......and I felt a certain way :ehh:.

Ol boy is headed for the exit and I make a small scene asking why he smacked the lil girl. The policeman notices and it's off to the races.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah I'm considering this...

So you was being noisy and got yourself involved in someone else's domestic dispute at YOUR place of work that ultimately sent a dude to jail without even knowing the situation? SMH if ol' girl doesn't press charges and come back to your place of work and turn shyt up and you end up being the nikka taking the L's...

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Damn my nikka you :ufdup:

bytches ain't shyt, she'll prolly be fukkin' him next week and you gone get set up... :snoop:

Then you gone be postin' on here you done got fukked up :dead:

And you gone start treatin' these hoz like real nikkaz do :blessed:

:birdman:

Mang when I walk in a room.......................................................................I'm instantly the realest nikka in that bytch!

True story.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
So you was being noisy and got yourself involved in someone else's domestic dispute at YOUR place of work that ultimately sent a dude to jail without even knowing the situation? SMH if ol' girl doesn't press charges and come back to your place of work and turn shyt up and you end up being the nikka taking the L's...

I don't worry bout anyone coming back at me. My guns are legal....this means that I can shoot a nikka and not even have to run.

Plus I'm in Florida and is a firm supporter of SYG...

Plus I'm smart and will tell the police I was scared...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can give a better explanation now that I'm home...

Starts when I see shorty and dude the first time. The girl is just entering our doors when this dude grabs her by the hair and pulls her back outside. I just :ohhh: and keeps it moving. Bout 2 hours later shorty is back and already on the computer. I don't see the nikka anywhere.

I'm at a computer bout one cube from her. I'm working...................naw I'm lying.........I'm on operationsports since this site is blocked. I assisted ol girl because she had some questions about her case and how to use the computer. So I had at least talked to her. She a tiny lil girl, little cute but nothing I would talk to. She weighs bout 105 probably. Skinny girl.

Duke finally comes in and pulls up a seat next to her. So i'm ear hustling a little to see what their problem is...for laughs more than anything. I'm also trying to see if this is the same fukk nikka I encountered a time before where I was helping some skinny girl and the guy runs up, grabs the girl, :upsetfavre: at me, and tells the girl she almost got slapped before he drags her out the door. Ol insecure azz nikka like I was really spittin at his girl LOL. So I prob had judged duke already.

I was waiting for the girl to make a real complaint and I was gonna tell him haul azz but she never really did. Next thing you know, skillet stands up and just smacks the SHYT outta lil girl! Her head bounced off the cube wall and all. I glance at her and she has tears and embarrassment in her eyes......and I felt a certain way :ehh:.

Ol boy is headed for the exit and I make a small scene asking why he smacked the lil girl. The policeman notices and it's off to the races.

Damn, breh. It is what it is I guess. I hope this situation doesn't come back and turn into a L for you in anyway but you never know these days when it comes to chicks and these domestic situations...

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you kept your mouth shut they woulda gotten it off the cameras anyways. :manny:
That wasn't no street shyt to be concerned with. It happened at work, a cac environment, cops get involved.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
That's why i left Flawrida - snitch ass nikkas...:pacspit:

If a bytch is dumb enough to let herself get slapped around, then that's her punishment...

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
You did the right thing.

You probably prevented something worse from happening in the future.

fukk you feeling like shyt for?
Iunknow... When he gets out and comes back to Tyquissha, because she will let him (that's why she's dealing with dudes that beat her in public) - he might really fukk her up.

The man that hits his friendgirl in a public place is a mentally unstable individual...

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I don't worry bout anyone coming back at me. My guns are legal....this means that I can shoot a nikka and not even have to run.

Plus I'm in Florida and is a firm supporter of SYG...

Plus I'm smart and will tell the police I was scared...

I'm pretty sure the stand your ground law doesn't apply to blacks. :mjpls:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
If I'm not directly involved I stay out of it.