Just sent a brother to jail...I feel like crap

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You did the right thing.

You probably prevented something worse from happening in the future.

fukk you feeling like shyt for?

:childplease: Dude put his hands on her in public and you think that was the first time. Ole girl probably already refusing to press charges and looking :dahell: crying and yelling "he didn't even do nothing, it was my fault etc.." because the state is going to run with it anyway. She'll refuse to cooperate and the charges will be dropped and the OP will see them together again by the end of next week.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Dude gone say he didnt do it, then the police gone say "the cashier fingered you bro"

then she gone come post his bond, then he gone call Ray-Ray, Skeeter, and Pookie and they coming for u bro

:lolbron:you ain't slick nikka...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
what if she left his son at home with the gay neigbor
and walked in on him showing his son how to twerk?
maybe that hoe needed her head combed.
256zj9t.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There's alotta nikkaz in here frontin. I guarantee y'all that if a nikka was smackin your your lil sister, female cousin, mama, anuntie, daughter etc in public. You would want some dude to step in and do somethin.

Im all for #HOH but gatdamn brehs, keep it 100. Y'all nikkaz ain't cold hearted gorilla pimps like that :stopitslime:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
9/10 thats not his first time doin it, and she gone run back to him like a dumbass cuz he puttin it on her.

good intentions, bad decision.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I call you ain't shyt ninjas...ain't shyt ninjas.

This grown ass man laid his hands on a woman and you fukking dumb pieces of shyt are blaming her for it?? And you're saying "It's not your problem."

I wonder what your reaction would be if a black woman witnessed one of you getting your head caved in by a white police officer....only to turn around and say some shyt like, "I'm not a snitch."

The day is coming when black women give you stupid ass counterproductive ain't shyt ninjas the long overdue fukk YOU AND YOUR STRUGGLE smack down. I love the twitter movement and I hope it continues. :pacspit: