Just sent a brother to jail...I feel like crap

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The camera in that location probably caught you anyway. Better to do that than lie and the camera caught you in it. Heads don't understand what technology can do these days.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
so a nikka smacks a broad
and you feeling guilty cause he got what he deserved:stopitslime:

there is no way you have females in your family then:upsetfavre:

Two sisters and two daughters...this is what I keep thinking. Cos if it was one of mine...me and duke would have been tussling.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:snoop:

Dude shouldn't have laid hands on her, much less done it in a PUBLIC PLACE.​

Yeah it did happen at my place of business. In private I may not have confronted dude, but as I was at work and responsible for the computer room I guess I had to say something.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This is the only part I don't get. Getting heated over some random broad you don't know. I don't condone hitting women, but you also don't know what she said/did to get such a reaction out of him. There are 2 sides to every story.

...but yeah, there's nothing wrong with what you did and no reason to feel bad about it.

Don't know exactly what was causing me to turn up....maybe its that I got a 10 month old baby girl and I hope she doesn't go through that shyt.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Learned this a long time ago, never step between a female and her lover. No matter what. LIFE OR DEATH. What if she doesn't press charges and he goes free ? Then, he presses her into giving ur schedule and ur whereabouts since y all work together ?

You might as well quit your job, because trust me if he smacking her in public, then she's been getting abused for a long time and her mind is used to it. In the end, she will side with her man and say she didn't tell on him. She'll point out it was you, and by then your little superman badge won't help you, brahbrah

I say again...I welcome all problems a fukk nikka bring to me. I have no problems with shooting a nikka or if its hands, finger fukkin their brains.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
man fukk that dude, dude deserves to sit in a cell for a while

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If there were cameras. I would've told them what I saw
Otherwise I wouldn't have said nothing.
I would've asked her if she was alright afterwards and depending on her answer, and their relationship.. I may have or may not have offered to give homey the hands for putting his on a woman for no real reason.
I don't go to police under almost any circumstances

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn my nikka you :ufdup:

bytches ain't shyt, she'll prolly be fukkin' him next week and you gone get set up... :snoop:

Then you gone be postin' on here you done got fukked up :dead:

And you gone start treatin' these hoz like real nikkaz do :blessed:

:birdman: