Just sent a brother to jail...I feel like crap

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Man listen, you don't put paws on a female for simply saying something you don't like. Especially something like "leave me alone"....people have the right to be left alone. You aint a rapper, a crime boss, gangster or any of these other characters people on here try to get morals from. He was supposed to get swooped up.

Let him smack somebody in jail. :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not my concern, some dudes don't forget and next time will show up at your place of employment with a gat .

I've seen a broad get hit by some dude she was with before crying etc. I just shruggrf and continued on my way. Should have tgought per before choosing q abusive partner

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I feel like a snitch or something...

I'm at work and this female customer is on the computer. Her babby daddy I guess...is beside her and I'm ear hustlin. She telling him to leave her alone etc. I'm waiting on her to make a bigger complaint like she means it and I was gonna tell him getta steppin.

Before this happens he stands up and smacks the shyt out her! He begins heading for the exit and I'm asking him why he smacked her and hold up.

The broad crying and I'm gettin heated. Duke walks past our police, hits the door and hauls ass. The police sees something went down and takes off after duke.

Comes back wit duke in the backseat.

He asks me what happened..................................................................................................................................................and I tell him.

Sending brehs to prison I don't cosign.
This is the only part I don't get. Getting heated over some random broad you don't know. I don't condone hitting women, but you also don't know what she said/did to get such a reaction out of him. There are 2 sides to every story.

...but yeah, there's nothing wrong with what you did and no reason to feel bad about it.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Learned this a long time ago, never step between a female and her lover. No matter what. LIFE OR DEATH. What if she doesn't press charges and he goes free ? Then, he presses her into giving ur schedule and ur whereabouts since y all work together ?

You might as well quit your job, because trust me if he smacking her in public, then she's been getting abused for a long time and her mind is used to it. In the end, she will side with her man and say she didn't tell on him. She'll point out it was you, and by then your little superman badge won't help you, brahbrah