Just sent a brother to jail...I feel like crap

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:heh: What the fukk does it matter if she goes back to the nikka or not?

OP did what he did out of his own principles and morals. Stands by his decision and ready for that action if it comes his way :manny:

Respect

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: at him smackin his ho in public...what did he think was gonna happen...at her job too??? he got what he deserved

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I feel like a snitch or something...

I'm at work and this female customer is on the computer. Her babby daddy I guess...is beside her and I'm ear hustlin. She telling him to leave her alone etc. I'm waiting on her to make a bigger complaint like she means it and I was gonna tell him getta steppin.

Before this happens he stands up and smacks the shyt out her! He begins heading for the exit and I'm asking him why he smacked her and hold up.

The broad crying and I'm gettin heated. Duke walks past our police, hits the door and hauls ass. The police sees something went down and takes off after duke.

Comes back wit duke in the backseat.

He asks me what happened..................................................................................................................................................and I tell him.

Sending brehs to prison I don't cosign.
why didnt she tell him?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
bytch ass nikka fukk u care for
If hes smacking her in public hes beating her in private and she aint going nowhere
Captain save a hos trynna save hoes that arent trynna be saved

Fukk nikka cos I have a mother and daughters!
Plus I hate cowards
...Plus I was at work and can't let shyt like that go down...

Plus maybe black people can elevate if some of these nikkas would cape some of these hoes...and we wouldn't have to be the arm pit of society.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Fukk nikka cos I have a mother and daughters!
Plus I hate cowards
...Plus I was at work and can't let shyt like that go down...

Plus maybe black people can elevate if some of these nikkas would cape some of these hoes...and we wouldn't have to be the arm pit of society.
go mentor some kids, not try and save someone not trying to be saved. Ever heard of a lost cause thats what that bytch was and you still stuck ur neck out for her

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah you wasn't wrong.

Dude got what he deserved. It sucks to see another brother in jail, but it's absolutely intolerable to sit by and allow our women to be abused. Even if she goes back to him she's doing that on her own, that's no reason for anyone to sit by and watch the abuse.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
OP, you did good.
You know these coli gangstas will glide past a rape in progress on some "none of my business" shyt. Rap has poisoned the spirit of civilians with that "stop snitching" mentality and now they all want to act like mobsters. You acted by your principles and that's good.
I would have done the same, except, I would have called back up before because I'm a frail fukk :pachaha;

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I call you ain't shyt ninjas...ain't shyt ninjas.

This grown ass man laid his hands on a woman and you fukking dumb pieces of shyt are blaming her for it?? And you're saying "It's not your problem."

I wonder what your reaction would be if a black woman witnessed one of you getting your head caved in by a white police officer....only to turn around and say some shyt like, "I'm not a snitch."

The day is coming when black women give you stupid ass counterproductive ain't shyt ninjas the long overdue fukk YOU AND YOUR STRUGGLE smack down. I love the twitter movement and I hope it continues. :pacspit:
apples and oranges. i simply choose not to get involved in domestic disputes. if i see police harrassing people, i will definitely assist the victims whether they are male or female, black or white.

DV is something else though. I've seen a chick get smacked up in public at school and i didn't do anything. one week later she was all booed up in his arms or whatever. had me like :ohhh:

now imagine if i had done something and the both of them double team on me. I'm not the one...

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Op, you did the right thing. Pat yourself on the back. Btw, get ready to get subpoenaed if this goes to trial. Just giving you a heads up! :ufdup: