newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so am hearing this is a must watch, movie of the year and all that

Yungin

Pro
Daps
not taking anything away from dude who made the movie cuz he seems to be on top of his shyt

but watch this film win mad awards due to white guilt, that shyt never fails with slave movies

this. White people going be feeling guilty as a motherfukka after watching this

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is a Historical film. This is not something like Django. Things are not watered down to make it better for you to digest.

I know, I just want to know are there any sort of victories in this film?
I probably will still support the film, I just want to see black folks win in a film.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, I just want to know are there any sort of victories in this film?
I probably will still support the film, I just want to see black folks win in a film.

The reality is that there's never a victory in slavery. But you can say there's a moral victory that you automatically know will happen which is he was only a slave (physically) for 12 years whereas the rest were born and died slaves for generations upon generations for a multiple of hundreds of years.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs I just saw the film. :wow: The cinematography ...dude is a beast with the camera :wow:

Our women breh :to: our women... we gotta protect our women man :sadcam:
I know they can give us a headache but man we can't disrespect them any more. They need us breh.

Solomon's eyes...he bested Captain Philips ..... :manny: he did

I thank God for this film man. To think all those souls lost who finally have a voice in this film. This is the realest movie ever on this subject. There doesn't need to be anymore slave movies. This is the standard. Hope it saves some black folks from destruction and we start leaving demonic filth in the bushes.

Sadly, I don't trust the award folks...this movie proved its worth but the 'cac' in them won't care...I hope I'm wrong because people need to see this movie.

Patsy man... :sadcam: I can't get that imagine out of my mind of her. So delicate. Folks are demonic man :to:

Bro( to the bolded) you stole the words right out of my mouth, just got done seeing this at theater and Im emotional as hell. As a black men we truly need to let our women know how mch they complete us and vice versa....

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
saw it.

for real if I was caught up in that i prob would have went out the way Omar went out. but soloman had a family to get back to.
The way he left patsy hanging though :snoop: she asked him to end it for her and not only didn't he do it she suffered more than anyone else :to:[\spoiler]