kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
They only called me Papi
:wow:

Though, it's kinda weird that they call their men the Spanish equivalent of "daddy", but then I remember how Mexican society is with grooming and it all makes sense.

tenor.gif

now we know your lying ... cause ONLY Caribbean Spanish females say that ... :duck:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
tenor.gif

now we know your lying ... cause ONLY Caribbean Spanish females say that ... :duck:
I'm literally fluent in Spanish breh. Right down to the slang and dialect of several different Spanish-speaking countries. (Fukk Chilean Spanish)

Mexican hoes will call you Papi, too. I guess they weren't feeling you like that
:umad:

I bet you they called you by your government name. Didn't even throw the "-ito" at the end of it.

Tell on yourselves, brehs.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I'm literally fluent in Spanish breh. Right down to the slang and dialect of several different Spanish-speaking countries. (Fukk Chilean Spanish)

Mexican hoes will call you Papi, too. I guess they weren't feeling you like that

I bet you they called you by your government name. Didn't even throw the "-ito" at the end of it.

:mjlol:
papi chulo ...
aye papi ...
etc etc... are only said by nuyoricans & nuyominicans - mexicans don’t even talk like that
unless your telling me they’re swagger jacking Caribbean Spanish females slang & style

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
papi chulo ...
aye papi ...
etc etc... are only said by nuyoricans & nuyominicans - mexicans don’t even talk like that
unless your telling me they’re swagger jacking Caribbean Spanish females slang & style
Mexicans def say papi too stop it my guy

Ive messed with plenty xicanas they say it if they are fukking with u.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ass and titties at a Mexican nightclub :mjlol:
its not that funny or fictitious

if you ever go into a mexican club you will find some thick pieces in there.

Must be something in the genetics for skin must be that indigenous shyt
Lol what? no its not:russ:

there are mexicans with some dry and rough skin.

its about regiment. I know i dated/smashed some and am friends with some.

idk the specifics but some really take care of their skin.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Mexicans def say papi too stop it my guy

Ive messed with plenty xicanas they say it if they are fukking with u.

:yeshrug: then they just started saying it - to be down or fit in with ricans/dominicans

cause they damn sure wasn’t saying that shyt ... in da past :manny:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:yeshrug: then they just started saying it - to be down or fit in with ricans/dominicans

cause they damn sure wasn’t saying that shyt ... in da past :manny:
Idk but all the mexican mamis I blazed so far call me papi & they friends do too so I guess so:yeshrug:

They seem to do it only if they like you vs just saying it like ricans

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Yeah Chilean spanish is weird as hell

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
papi chulo ...
aye papi ...
No one outside of NYC even says "nuyo-" anything, bro
:mjlol: shyts so corny...just call em what they are.

"Aye breh...you heard about them Providenminicans? I heard they dance bachata better than the Chicagoricans. Don't get me started on the Bostominicans, they can really cut a rug when you put that Anthony Santos record on"
:russ::russ::russ:

There is a world outside of New York, you act surprised that people who use the same language would share some of the same slang and nicknames

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Best p*ssy I ever had in my life come from a floor safe built mexican chick that I had to fukk with so my brother could smash her fine ass buddy.

She was 28 with 4 kids and her last 3 was back to back, I'm talking about everytime she went for her 6week check up she was knocked up twice and once I slid in her lil fat ass I knew why she stayed knocked up because I swear I still haven't found a p*ssy that was that fukking good. That shyt was so potent that I fukked with her low key for 3 years until she left me alone because I wouldn't take her no where and take the relationship seriously... I was mad then a bytch that she stop fukking with me.