SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Your wallet still on you?
I don't bring em to my house, I don't even leave em in my car unattended
:russ:

Best p*ssy I ever had in my life come from a floor safe built mexican chick that I had to fukk with so my brother could smash her fine ass buddy.

She was 28 with 4 kids and her last 3 was back to back, I'm talking about everytime she went for her 6week check up she was knocked up twice and once I slid in her lil fat ass I knew why she stayed knocked up because I swear I still haven't found a p*ssy that was that fukking good. That shyt was so potent that I fukked with her low key for 3 years until she left me alone because I wouldn't take her no where and take the relationship seriously... I was mad then a bytch that she stop fukking with me.
That's why they be 25 with 6 kids
:wow:

If you ever meet a Mexican chick with an IUD, you won the lottery.
:banderas: life-changing

pcpking

All Star
Daps
I don't bring em to my house, I don't even leave em in my car unattended
:russ:

That's why they be 25 with 6 kids
:wow:

If you ever meet a Mexican chick with an IUD, you won the lottery.
:banderas: life-changing

I swear you can put your tip on her lips and that p*ssy will take you in like it's wet quicksand :ohlawd: that lil fat bytch fukk my hole sex life up.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
It's crazy how big reggaeton got in Latin America. It's the number one genre of music even in Mexico now, I looked at the Spotify chart and it was nothing but reggaeton.

Reggeaton is the only latin mainstream music genre where women can get loose in the club shake their ass and brehittos that can't dance just grind. That's one of the main reason why the genre exploded. No need 2,4,8 stepping, holding yo partner by the waist, spin them around and making sure ya look good doing too.

Yea I think mexicans and central americans play listen to that shyt more than the Ricans.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Reggeaton is the only latin mainstream music genre where women can get loose in the club shake their ass and brehittos that can't dance just grind. That's one of the main reason why the genre exploded. No need 2,4,8 stepping, holding yo partner by the waist, spin them around and making sure ya look good doing too.

Yea I think mexicans and central americans play listen to that shyt more than the Ricans.

True, and I think the record companies push it really hard. I don't think any non-reggaeton artist has been really big in Latin America over the last 5 years, aside from Christian Nodal in Mexico.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
True, and I think the record companies push it really hard. I don't think any non-reggaeton artist has been really big in Latin America over the last 5 years, aside from Christian Nodal in Mexico.
Is Latin trap considered a subgenre of reggaeton?

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347

They know how to promote. Bad Bunny is huge right now like how daddy yankee was in the mid 2000s and he's a latin trap artist. Yea he comes out with some reggeaton but he mainly stays in the latin trap lane.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
They know how to promote. Bad Bunny is huge right now like how daddy yankee was in the mid 2000s and he's a latin trap artist. Yea he comes out with some reggeaton but he mainly stays in the latin trap lane.

Bad Bunny is even more popular in Latin America now than Drake is in the US.

I don't know about Bad Bunny's album tracks but his singles are mostly reggaeton.

Like that one which came out a few months ago and is really big

It's still new though. Give it another decade.

I think that depends on if trap remains the dominant style of hip hop in the US.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
What do Mexicans think of Caribbean Latinx? I heard it's a love-hate relationship and Mexicans swagger jack them sometimes.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad Bunny is even more popular in Latin America now than Drake is in the US.

I don't know about Bad Bunny's album tracks but his singles are mostly reggaeton.

Like that one which came out a few months ago and is really big

I think that depends on if trap remains the dominant style of hip hop in the US.

I’ve heard of Bad Bunny
Is his music worth checking out?