Just left the Mexican nightclub

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Idk but all the mexican mamis I blazed so far call me papi & they friends do too so I guess so:yeshrug:

They seem to do it only if they like you vs just saying it like ricans

Well if you say so
because in the late 00’s one of my boys used to date and eventually married this Filipino chick that lived in Jackson Heights Queens which is literally 70% Mexican and Filipino so I used to be out there with him sometimes & none of those Mexican women use “papi” nor did Mexican/non Mexican dudes call the Mexican females “mami” they called then “chica”

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
No one outside of NYC even says "nuyo-" anything, bro
:mjlol: shyts so corny...just call em what they are.

"Aye breh...you heard about them Providenminicans? I heard they dance bachata better than the Chicagoricans. Don't get me started on the Bostominicans, they can really cut a rug when you put that Anthony Santos record on"
:russ::russ::russ:

There is a world outside of New York, you act surprised that people who use the same language would share some of the same slang and nicknames

:camby:

seems like nuyo ..... got u all in your feelings
its a reason why they embrace it - and u damn sure know why

stop making excuses ... they don’t use the same language, slang and nicknames in da past
Mexicans had their own urban style which is called Chicano = and we all know that shyt is
:trash:

so, they simply jacked nuyo/Caribbean Spanish style ... to be down & fit in
:ufdup:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What do Mexicans think of Caribbean Latinx? I heard it's a love-hate relationship and Mexicans swagger jack them sometimes.
We dont think about them/are indifferent, speaking for Dominicans

Ricans say some slick shyt bout Mexicans from time to time tho

and cut that latinx shyt out

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Well if you say so
because in the late 00’s one of my boys used to date and eventually married this Filipino chick that lived in Jackson Heights Queens which is literally 70% Mexican and Filipino so I used to be out there with him sometimes & none of those Mexican women use “papi” nor did Mexican/non Mexican dudes call the Mexican females “mami” they called then “chica”
Like my man said earlier it’s due to the spread of latin trap/reggaeton alot of my el salvi & mexican partners bump bad bunny/anuel etc & mexican females LOVE bad bunny

Most millenial and gen z mexicans Ive seen dont stick to their oldschool chicano culture as much, hell most la mexicans Ive met or seen online get fades, wear jordans, say the n word and these are southern cali mexicans the so called cholo types

So yeah u can say they swagger jacking but its all
good

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Like my man said earlier it’s due to the spread of latin trap/reggaeton alot of my el salvi & mexican partners bump bad bunny/anuel etc & mexican females LOVE bad bunny

Most millenial and gen z mexicans Ive seen dont stick to their oldschool chicano culture as much, hell most la mexicans Ive met or seen online get fades, wear jordans, say the n word and these are southern cali mexicans the so called cholo types

So yeah u can say they swagger jacking but its all
good

Yeah does anyone under 40 still dress like a Cholo? It seems like the social media era put an end to that