Just left the Mexican nightclub

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Online dating is trash, you're one of 10,000 guys who are hitting her up. They never look like their pictures anyway.

Milwaukee feels like it's damn near half Mexican, they're everywhere. Even in Madison. So I don't have to go out of my way to find one.

I prefer at the club since I can test out our chemistry in person

Is this some underground shyt? I'd be surprised if Wisconsin's left wing governor allowed clubs to be open right now.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@SATAN how did you become fluent in Spanish? How often do you need to study to become fluent and what methods did you use??

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Around my way, Tthere's a mexican taco joint that turns into a club on the weekends. You can salsa dance a song with the waitresses for $2 :krs:
For $20 you go in a back room and they give you a awkward lapdance :russ:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
"Mexican night club"

So basically you were just hanging around a bunch of paisas,. :mjlol:

Me and my boy got drunk and walked into a Mexican club out of curiosity because those places are always packed... it was like a radar went off the whole place had eyes on us..

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Mexican night club"

Me and my boy got drunk and walked into a Mexican club out of curiosity because those places are always packed... it was like a radar went off the whole place had eyes on us..
Yup my exact experience

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Change ya Avi :unimpressed:
Make me
full

Is this some underground shyt? I'd be surprised if Wisconsin's left wing governor allowed clubs to be open right now.
Wisconsin is completely open with no mask mandate.
Be careful bruh.. Them mexican women fck around on their man religiously..
I know this for a fact. They not built for committed relationships but they'll fukk on the first night
:wow:
"Mexican night club"

Only the women's eyes were on me. Probably since I'm fluent and can dance, I didn't get any static. I knew people there too

nikka were you in Milwaukee?????
Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha... wherever the party at
:mjlit:
I went to a couple of Mexican clubs here in Texas. Them chicks was on some :mjpls:
It could’ve been an off night, but they wasn’t choosing on brothers that night :yeshrug:
In my experience they prefer brothers. They was all choosin on me like always.

Smashed one from the club earlier today when she was sober. I don't really fukk right after the club because they be drunk. Older chick but they got that wet
:wow: